Reviews for Wise and Foolish Virgins
ThePreciousHeart chapter 1 . 3/14
Every time I check the Foundation section on this website, this fic's title sticks out to me, so I finally decided to read it. Did you take the title from a song, by any chance?

As for the story, I liked reading of Elijah & Daneel's first time, mostly because of the conversation of consent. That's so important when dealing with robot/human relations.

And I like how in the end, Amadiro didn't find it offensive enough to use against Elijah. Somehow I doubt they would care much about human-robot coercion though, at least on Aurora.

Interesting way to leave off. I wonder what Vasilia will do with her life now, following her personal revelation.
PM chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Did not like it.
The Phantomess of the Opera chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
mm, always loved the idea of daneel gettin it on! its been YEARS since i first read the lije baley series and fell inlove with daneel! and iv only just found the fandom now! why didnt foundation come ot me sooner? i kept thinkin robots and stuff .

loved it!
duneline chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
merci pr cette fic! le perso de daneel est attachant et il est vraiment mon préféré!
persian85033 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Great story! Maybe now that the RIA can construct their own humaniforms, I've always thought Vasilia should construct one for herself. Though I don't think she was misguided, but the contrary.
CatBar chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Oh lovely lovely lovely! My insides have turned to liquid. And I just adore seeing the tender side to crusty old Elijah (no surnaming for me!) when he's with the true love of his life: the most beautiful creature in the Galaxy.