Reviews for A Risk Worth Taking
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 5/1
Thank you for this story. I felt so sorry for Booth in this episode. He has always been a heart person, & for everyone to have him doubt that was heart wrenching, (OK mainly Sweets). I always thought that B&B should have gotten together in season 5. Instead, we got the first half of season 6:( I still love the show, & will watch it always to see my fav couple. But see how easy it was in this story for them to get together? Loved it:)
ilovemclife chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
omg. freaking love it. awesome. haha for some reason i kind of see it playing out like this, where brennan isn't as unaware as she seems. great job!
2BBornot2BB chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
“It’s about time, too,” ... and you did it beautifully. Thanks! :D
Epitome of Randomness chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Well, first so I can get it out of the way: SQUEE.

Ok. Sorry. I really, really liked this. The characterization was great, like Booths aversion to taking drugs. Brennan was...Brennan-y. It was a little weird to see her actually in character during a love declaration. I can just see her doing the atta-boy thing.
RYUU chapter 1 . 10/4/2009

This was so perfect. SO PERFECT.

Bones sounded like the Bones from season 1 and 2, by the way. The Bones who felt something, who hid it, who waited, who knew more than she let on and connected too much.

Oh man. I loved this one shot.
GrissLittleGirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Brennan was so "racional" it even scared me. I love the fact Booth got to sleep once he had her around and loved she really told her he loved her. Great job!
Noie chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
This one was great! I love how she totally got the drop on him! I'd love a follow up, too.
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Oh I loved this! It was very believable and in character. I think the same thing, that Brennan has known for awhile that she's in love with him whereas Booth has just figured it out because of his coma.
NatesMama chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I love this story! That reaction from Brennan is exactly how I expect her to react when they finally get their heads out of their nether regions and admit all. She may be closed off, but she's not stupid. :)

And I wish you would make this one more than a's fantastic.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
this was soo in character and realistic

i LOVED it
mumrulz chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Yep, a great start to the new season, all round.

This was very sweet & fluffy...just the way I like them!

# the way that Booth's thoughts - day & night - inevitabley turned to Brennan. lol.

# that Brennan took the initiative & turned up at Booth's apartment, even at 3.30 am, coz she was concerned about him.

# that she was worried that she was the reason for Booth's insomnia - well she was but not in the way that she thought. :-)

# that Booth couldn't hold back his 'I love you' any longer.

# that Brennan didn't panic & run from his declaraction.

# that once Booth had removed the 'I love you' burden, & he had Brennan nearby, he was able to relax enough to go to sleep.

# that this is a different take on who had been waiting for the other to catch up.

Loved it all.

So happy to see you back - & with a vengeance. Also am happy to see BonesFiction back up & running again...although I am still having log in issues...I will head over there now & try again. :-):-):-)
SuchAGoodGirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
LOL! I love her reaction. So matter of fact. So Brennan. ;-) Glad to see you back!
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009

I love how calm she is about it. You wrote it so well. Just beautiful.

I love the lead up to it. All the insomnia at the beginning. The pills unopened and the throwback to the coma. You had all the elements there :)

Also loved this line;

Then his expressed changed to one of horror – like a child who had only just realised he had said ‘fuck’ in front of his mommy

just classic. I could totally see that face in my head.

really really enjoyed this fic.

Thanks for an awesome piece.

Laura Dugan chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
This was super sweet! I also think you're the psychic, "Avalon". I've been having super bad insomnia this week and my freaking neighbor upstairs keeps getting it on in the middle of the night, which is NOT helping the situation! ARGH!

Anyway... great turn at the end: "You don’t come second in a race and then say you won." Heh. Amazing.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Very cute. :-D I swooned a little.