Reviews for A Risk Worth Taking
standing-in-the-doorway chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I've had insomnia recently and its the worst! Poor Booth, but it lead to such a wonderful ending! I love that Brennan deals with his confessional so matter-of-factly and just tries to get him to sleep - very sweet

Also, I really liked the following line.

"Have I been derogatory about your God... recently?" - LOL. The ... is what really makes it.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Genuinely enjoyed this story. Very well written, and I can definitely see it playing out this way. Thank you for sharing this. :)
KJFlygirl87 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Good job with this! I wished that this was how the episode could have ended!
JadedOne47 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I totally LOVE this story... I really think you could do more with it, but really really loved it.

Beautifully written and i like the matter of fact way she takes it all, as if it were obvious to the world and HER and she'd simply been waiting for him to "Catch up to his own reality"...

Nicely done.
DaLiza chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Cute story; thanks for posting!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
that was good lvoed it
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Hi there,

Loved this chapter...very nice...I love how once they had got the 'I love you's' out of the way he could instantly fall asleep...Really wonderful chapter and thank you...

Ger
bonesparticulat chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Absolutely adorable! Thank you very much!
distorted realities chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
*huggles fic* this is the cutest thing ever.
scoob2222 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Just lovely. I love super logical Bones in the end. You'll still love me tomorrow, but if you don't sleep you'll be a crappy partner. So very Bones. Great fic!
BBfan09 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
nicely done - I've missed your stories
browner864 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
This was great. I can only hope for something to this affect on the show this season! And it really got me thinking. I've always thought and assumed that Booth is the one who has been hiding his true feelings for Brennan for a long time now. Well what if it's been her all along? And now she is just happy that he has finally caught up to what she's known all along. Now THAT would be something.
tracgyrl chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
So sweet and mushy! THANKS!

I've missed your writing, so glad you're back.
EternalConfusion chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Aww, that was great! :D Loved it.
Squillyfer chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Great to see you're on top form yet again. Loved it :) Loved your calm and collected Brennan and that she had loved him longer because I truley think this is the case and I enjoyed the inner workings of 'Booth'. Great :)
30 | « Prev Page 1 2