Reviews for Goblin vs Vampire
It was awesome where's the continuation it'd be awesome
DarkMemory67 chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
E-eh..finish...hmm..I want more
filipalope88 chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
Another chapter please
Assasin8 chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
I don't think this is finished and I don't think it ever will be, but good concept, and I think you've got a lot of potential as a writer! Great job!
bleachfangirl7 chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Good story!, and like your pic of Kantarou & Haruka by the way.
lady lavender chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Woah, not bad! At least u write proper english!

Keep it up!
lenkun01 chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
please keep writining this particulr story, i realy like the tension in how they both confeesed their love for each other, and how they have to save one another from the vampire. so please do not remove this story, i will wait for the next chapter. .
Hokuto Uchiha chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
I think it's your decision. I like it as is, but I understand if you want to revise it; I've been thinking of doing this with one of my stories as well.
XxKageTenshixX chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
Honestly, I like this version better.

Sincerely,

XxKagetenshixX
The Critikz chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
This story wasn't too terrible, but was'nt all that great either, it was to predictable and the characters weren't believable, you were also explaining the obvious (almost like a reporter following a lead) to us. Ive actually watched the show, and to a person reading this fan-fic that hasn't watched the show its makes them sound boring, uneventful and down right lame. For a author probably starting out not bad kid, not bad but to make sure your next fic is a better success i have a few tips if you are willing to except if you were to do the story over I suggest that instead of making Homura meet Kan-chan at his private resident, how about in a public place. He sees Kan-chan and company together and comes to them as a father or something looking for revenge for the death of a son or wife so that it feels more tense in a way. Making the audience more prone to get hooked into it, or make it like he's a random victim scenario, Homura sees him walking around the area (for a police reason or personal, your choice.), thinks he's the vamps type and proceeds to trick him into a trap. Then maybe since Haruka wants to confess, make it so that he is trying to speak with him but obstacles get in his way, Haruka is more smooth and seductive then most, so he should try that but slick fail at winning Kan-chan's affecion. As they are interviewing the people around town, I also think that outside flirting with other men, (play-casually) of course is maybe needed. Just to make Haruka a little more motivated. When Kan-chan is gettin kidnapped, you should make Haruka try significantly harder, and his attack should be more planned out then just a strike, prolong the fight and put the readers on edge. Haruka is the seme in the story, he is manly, and has a take charge attitude, moody at times but kind at best, show deeper in to his emotions. Kan-chan is yes, the uke but he's not helpless, make him stonger but to much that it over power's Haruka's power. okay Raima is a vampire , ok i get that, but instead of making the (classic- i vant to suck ver blood-type vampire) give her life not black hair and crimson eyes, maybe a redhed with emerald eyes and maybe Lolita Gothic clothing, with ears pierced. Make her suck his blood o0f course, but aim for the heart, wrist or somewhere most wouldn't think (hint,hint)lol anyways, vampires are either gracefully suave creatures or either savage monsters, make a firm but yet sweet rouge between types to a beautiful savage. But overall good basestory. plz keep it up
animegeek123 chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
I like your story I really can't wait till you update so update soon please!
yaoiluver889 chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
GREAT! update pleassssseeeeee
Hikari Ino chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
great job please continue
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
Please update this soon! I NEED to know what happens to Haruka~! DDDDDX
Hokuto Uchiha chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
Awww Haruka and Kantarou, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Kantarou with a baby carriage XD

My favorite parts were when Kantarou and Haruka said "I love you", and when Kantarou got grossed out by the medicine, only to have Sugino call him a baby and laugh his butt off.