Reviews for A Letter to My Husband
Della291 chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Oh I SERIOUSLY hope that she does soon mention the fact that she saw a pic of him fucking someone!
Della291 chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
oh why do I feel Tanya had something to do with this?
Della291 chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
wtf!
Hmi chapter 15 . 2/15/2013
Hiiii I just wanted to say how much I loved ur story! Amazing writing and amazing plot line! Loved the way he was dark and possessive thru the whole story. I hope Ull write some more in the future. And guess what? Im Romanian too ;) Ma bucur ca am venit peste cineva de la națiune la fel ca eu în această "fanfic" lume! Allot of hugs! / Elena
chatnoirmd chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Interesting story and dynamics. I could not tell that you were writing English as a second language. Your spelling and grammer are great - you did a wonderful job translating and posting :)
TrulyOutrageous chapter 15 . 1/25/2013
I enjoyed reading your story.
Wardrob07 chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
This was like the longest foreplay in history of all books, movies, songs and fics LOL
But the general idea was very good, as a mean of punishment it served the cause.
I did have that impression that you borrowed some lines here and there, but it was all very well written, and this was one powerful story. I very much appreciate the effort, I'll gladly read it over and over again.
Did you plan of writing more stuff like this? You have great potential. Thanks so much for sharing it :)
pesuasion chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
I loved it! I've lost sleep for this and I couldn't be happier!
Wardrob07 chapter 14 . 1/24/2013
Oh, Edward, what are you up to? Can't wait to find out :D
I must admit I like this game of cat and mouse very much. Their dialogue and ways of thinking were very interesting to me. No matter how many possesive Edwards I read this is in league of his own, and I can't help but notice her mentality (very much "Balkan" alike if you know what I mean), how she accepts his dominance, her desire to succumb to her man in all aspects of life and not only sexually or whatever.
God, I don't know what I'm talking about here (lol), but that's just my observation, like she expects and craves his leadership, and she couldn't live in any other way.
Wardrob07 chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
Loved EPOV as always. Being this young, handsome and successful must be both blessing and the curse. But he is handling his problems very well and I liked how he defeated Tanya :)
enka3 chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Even though I don't like the stories about Edward being a cheater, I like your writing so far
Wardrob07 chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
Finally we are seeing some progress here. Very good story, situation with Edward is starting to have sense. Lack of communication is the biggest problem in every relationship.
Wardrob07 chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
I love how her inner voice is stronger than what she displays in front of him, sadly it's just the way things are in real life.
dalma101 chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
Oh my, what to say at the end? I'm speechless! So beautiful and intense story...
Maybe it's good that little drama happened to them. When confronted with the possible loss of each other, they have learned to appreciate more what they had. He read her letter and a notebook full of her intimate thoughts (and he obviously admires the art of words) and he'll make sure to use it to dispel her doubts. He'll be more present and she'll never be tempted to leave again. Only to play on the edge from time to time to be punished so deliciously:)

I admire your talent and I wish I'll have another opportunity to read more of your words (you're quite wordy, I've learned a lot of new words in English, lol). Thank you so much, it's been such a pleasure!
Wardrob07 chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
Thanks for EPOV, it was interesting hearing his side of the story. He is so intenese in everything he is thinking and doing. Smart move to go alone and fix things, I just wish he was more open with her.
420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »