Reviews for A Letter to My Husband
twihardtwins chapter 5 . 5/16/2016
BRILLIANT chapter
Guest chapter 15 . 5/9/2016
You are well-written, but almost to the point where it makes the words uncomfortable. You mix very formal wording with relaxed wordings and it makes for a very strange reading. I recommend picking one style and going with it.
NanaWillbur chapter 15 . 4/7/2016
Tis true, ending/parting is such sweet, sweet sorrow...the journey was so worth it! Love your writing, please continue!
NanaWillbur chapter 14 . 4/7/2016
Thank you for writing!
NanaWillbur chapter 13 . 4/6/2016
OMGosh! Just WOW! Great story!
NanaWillbur chapter 12 . 4/6/2016
NO, I thank you for this awesome story! I cannot clear the HUGE smile spread on my face as I finish this chapter up...I cannot wait to finish, oh wait, yes I can. I do not want this to end. I will say I cannot wait to share it with others.
You are original and I have not read anything quite like this. AMAZING!
NanaWillbur chapter 11 . 4/6/2016
And so here we are...he is the Master of his Universe, his 50 Shades of ? I love this and it has become so much MORE than I initially thought...so glad I kept reading. Thank you!
NanaWillbur chapter 10 . 4/6/2016
Oh yes, Edward remains in love!
NanaWillbur chapter 9 . 4/6/2016
I knew that Edward was set-up, but how could he have let it get this far? A great love needs communication and they both were severely lacking. This has become really interesting, VioAlexandru, as I felt it surely would!
NanaWillbur chapter 8 . 4/6/2016
OMGosh!
NanaWillbur chapter 7 . 4/6/2016
What the hey? Edward, man up, no need for hysterionics...you are a civilized man, not a barbarian!
NanaWillbur chapter 5 . 4/6/2016
Edward is being a butt, but he showed up just the same! Some people grieve different, maybe he is genuinely hurt and does not know how to respond...maybe this is all a set-up? Evil Tanya wants what she wants?
NanaWillbur chapter 4 . 4/5/2016
I am hanging in here enjoying your story! Time will tell me what I want to know. You are a very talented writer and it shows!
Harrypotterwannabe00 chapter 7 . 3/4/2016
Make no mistake you are an awesome writer you can literally make the characters come to life and that's a very hard talent to find but bella is pathetic I'm sorry if this offends you but she is this is not an attack on you writing and your person just the character bella
Princess Mishawaka chapter 15 . 11/5/2015
Very good writing. You had my attention all the way. You are an author whether or not you write from memory or you write from your soul. I think you are much better than you think you are.
434 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »