Reviews for A Letter to My Husband
good )
tff000 chapter 14 . 5/24
good ch.
emmzac chapter 9 . 5/24
Ok so they many have been played. What is Tanya and Jacobs part in all this. Someone maybe out for something but does that excuse Edward for being an overbearing ass? A total control freak who seems to be intent of placing all the blame on Bella. I still have no idea what he does that he thinks his shit don't stink but boy it mayst be something.

Reading on...but I have to go to work first so I'll be thinking of this all day.
tff000 chapter 13 . 5/24
cuckoo
tff000 chapter 12 . 5/24
hmmm? wondering where he found it
tff000 chapter 11 . 5/24
really wondering what he does. also wondering if tanya gave him her messages
emmzac chapter 7 . 5/24
Always questions. More and more questions. How could he no know why she left? Is someone playing them? Have a vendetta against them?
I must say this is very intriguing and therefore hard to put down. Reading on...
emmzac chapter 6 . 5/24
I'm still not sure about either of them. Is this a Dom / Sub relationship gone askew? Is Edward just a rich cold bastard with a stick shoved so far up his ass he thinks he's better than everyone else? So many questions. There just has to be a reason behind not just his barbaric behaviour but hers too. Reading on...
emmzac chapter 5 . 5/24
Ok first off ~~ Edward is an ass. A cold domineering ass. I hope there is another side to this Edward because if not what the hell is this Bella doing with him. His domineering presence has to be the reason the Bella comes off as a weak or timid girl rather than a confidant adult.
Dispite that fact that he arrived when he did he seemed to know an awful lot about Jacob. Has he been watching Bella all this time, just waiting to pounce? More questions... Reading on
MsLiss chapter 15 . 5/24
Such a complex dialogue that I really enjoyed.
Although I don't agree with all the views in this fix
I can appreciate the outlook and agree with most of it.
I really enjoyed this story
I'm so pleased you left it with Edward softening, he briskness was hard to like a lot of the time.
tff000 chapter 10 . 5/24
when will she speak up?
tff000 chapter 7 . 5/24
yikes
tff000 chapter 6 . 5/24
hoping we get some answers soon. e really seems like a piece of work . . . kind of makes you wonder if he was ever nice to her
394 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »