Reviews for A Letter to My Husband
alwayssappy chapter 15 . 2/13/2014
How does this not have more reviews...
This fic was fucking amazing.
S1203 chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
The end of your beautiful story make bittersweet feeling... Best wishes to you and your family!
Snježana (Zagreb)
Guest chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
What awful, unlikeable people. Absolutely horrible with no redeeming features at all.
Pampers26 chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
I'm wondering if ur ever coming back to finish this lovely gem?
PrincessLonesome chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
You're a very good writer but I couldn't read the story all the way to the end because I found them so unlikeable.
elizabeth bennette chapter 15 . 8/17/2013
Is this theend ofthe story? like the story.
pauleen chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
Very well written I loved it.
christabelt94 chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
My name is Miss Christabel and I’m from Canada.
I am shearing this testimony to the whole world especially anyone who needs help.
No matter your your problem love,money, or anything else there’s only one temple to get this help there’s nothing too big that Dr onunu can't handle whatever your problem is. I contacted temple to get some help the oracle was very understanding in my situation and my problem the oracle told me everything I had to do to get this help and what was required of me,the oracle was always there to answer any question I had and was always quick in responding to my questions or any problem I had. This grate temple have showed me power by reuniting me and my husband after a separation of two years my life was tuning apart before a friend introduce me to this grate temple where i became a woman again.
my marriage was over with many problems, i was unable to conceive, and my husband was having financial difficulty, and his family people said i was the course of all this problem they make my husband who love me so much divorce me i was confuse and i run to my friend who gave me this email that i should contact this temple which i did and today my life is a testimony with a baby to show for it and stable finance also,
all thanks to Dr anunu who did all this in my life and in my family who make me to smile as a mother i am forever indebted to you sir because you have done what no man can do in my life.
i promise you sir that i will share this testimony to the whole world.
you reading this testimony my problem might not be your problem yours might be touching than my own or even less but this is the only one who can help you there are others who are there for the sake of money but my papa Dr anunu is here to help you and i contact him on his mail.
you will be glad contacting him.
pauleen chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
Dealiously erotic.
FloKat chapter 15 . 7/4/2013
I loved the way you have used words throughout the story. Most authors fail to recognize how powerful words can be when we communicate. You have masterfully created a web that pulls intellect in to reside so that we can comprehend the dominance of the battle between the male and female wills.
Absolutely loved the journey and do keep writing.
shasta53 chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
They have redeemed themselves somewhat although Bella's self-perception still concerns me. I hadn't gotten the impression through the rest of the story that they had this set dynamic, so it's somewhat of a surprise. Edward is right, though, her negative self image is entirely his fault.
shasta53 chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
I must confess my mystification. I can't find it in myself to like either one of them at the moment. He's accusing her of his crimes and she's just taking it. Has an outright bastard. I'll keep going but Bella needs to grow a spine.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/21/2013
I am can't stand Bella or Edward.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/2/2013
I enjoyed this story. One of the best I've read so far!
Carolinacullen2012 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013