Reviews for A Letter to My Husband
madness.is.genius chapter 12 . 3/27/2012
So I wonder when Edward will be reinstating those martial rights... :) LOVE every word of this story! Please don't let anything anybody says stop you from writing this masterpiece!
MissTeenageDream chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
I'm really liking the story but was very hesitant to start it because it was started in '09 and only has 12 chapters. I like it so I hope it doesn't get abandoned ;)

Update soon!
bizzibilli chapter 12 . 3/24/2012
Oh my Gosh. That was a brilliant chapter. It made my day. Please update soon! Xx
BelieverALEX chapter 12 . 3/24/2012
You never disapoint me wonderful chap like always update soon plz!
Scattycow chapter 10 . 3/23/2012
I'm still having trouble understanding why he abandoned her with no contact for so long? His explanation of not wanting her to be tainted or some such is just unsatisfactory in my eyes! Theres a lot going on behind the scenes and I wish he'd just treat her like a grown up and confide in her like a husband should. Isn't she nearly 30? The way he speaks to her and treats her you would think she was a Wayward child. It's even a little creepy TBH. Everything is sexual in his mind (TBH Bella seems the same). Where is the compnionship, the comfort, the love of a real, healthy partnership/marraige? THere is nothing wrong with being sexually attractive to your partner (in fact it's pretty essential. LOL!) but it seems as if that is all there is to their relationship and I just feel a little uncomfortable with it.

Your writing is improving with every chapter and sometimes the way you describe a scene is quite wonderful.
sujari6 chapter 12 . 3/23/2012
Interesting stiory. Edward really ought to tell Bella what's going on. Alice seems to know.
hopelessromanticatheart chapter 12 . 3/23/2012
I can't wait to find out who is behind all of this! I hope in the next chapter that we will see a reunion of Edward and Bella, a happy one. Please update soon! I absolutley adore the story and can't wait for more.
Scattycow chapter 9 . 3/23/2012
Why would a man, that was in love with his wife, not bother to contact her in 6 weeks? Why would he not allow her to have his personal mobile number? (he must be contactable, if only by his secretary). This just doesn't make any sense. Yet!

To tell her she didn't 'try hard enough' to contact him is unbelievable. He didn't return any of her phonecalls. All she knew is that he was in Brazil. Rio maybe. Now I know it's been 10 years since I did any Geography at school but, even I remember that Brazil is one of the bigget countries in the world! Is he some kind of spy, undercover operative, mafioso? Why all the secrecy? Makes No sense either. If Tanya didn't give him her messages then I think that gives us a clue as to who is behind all this intrigue. Either that or he's lying through his arrogant, condescending teeth!
Scattycow chapter 8 . 3/23/2012
I found my self skimming over the last part of that chapter simply because I was absolutely disgusted at the idea of it. Has Bella forgotten that as far as she knows, her so called husband has been bollock deep in some slut recently and now she is going to let him do the same to her! FFS sake you stupid bitch, get a fucking backbone!

His arrogance is astounding! He treats her like a litle girl. As if he is some kind of paedophillic predator bestowing the reward of his penis upon her! She, like some kind of mangy dog, is so very grateful for any tidbit of attention. It kinda makes me sick!

Why can't she open her stupid mouth and tell him why she left? Why is she allowing him to switch all the blame onto her? Why are there people out there who think that Edwards neanderfull, sexist behaviour is in any way hot?

i just want to junk punch him then stab him to death while he's down on the floor because I'm just a pathetic female and he is obviously far too manly and virile for me to overpower *rolls eyes sarcastically*
Scattycow chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
You seem to have created a bit of a pantomime villain here in my eyes. You know all moustache twiddling, villainously glaring with his 'my dear this and my love that'. He'll be tying her to the railway tracks soon! LOL!

Was all that hair pulling supposed to be 'hot'. If it was, I'm afraid it was rather lost on me. He just came across as a nasty bullying bastard and she as a pathetic mess!

I must admit though, your writing style is different and sometimes I have trouble understandIng it (I take it English isn't your native tongue) and at others I think it is exceptionally brilliant and intriguing.

Carry on writing because you are not doing a bad job!
Scattycow chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
You know what? I don't think I've ever read a more shallow Bella on this sight. It seems Edward can do what the f**k he wants and she'll just take it because he is so manly and dreamy handsome. What a loser she is. Why did she bother running away to Angela's? She might as well have stayed put. She could've invited his whore for tea and a threesome! Who wouldn't want to share him? I mean he's so georgous and virile. *rolls eyes*

This idiot Bella is pissing me off to the extreme. Even if Edward is innocent of infidelity (although the potograph is pretty damning) it still remains that he has ignored his wife for 6 weeks. What kind of marraige is that? Not a healthy, equal one. Anyone can see that. She also seems terrified of him. Is he violent to her? If he is I'm leaving this here.
Scattycow chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
Jeez! What is Bella? His 5 year old chld? I hope this isn't going to be one of those awful BDSM stories! Get a grip Bella. You're f**king pathetic at the moment!
berdb chapter 12 . 3/23/2012
Damn...Cut off when he finds the letter..
penguin101 chapter 12 . 3/23/2012
You are truly gifted. I mean that very much. I absolutely adore your writing style. Please update soon. :)
bopper chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Sei bravissima,e la tua storia รจ affascinante! E' come se si riuscisse a "sentire" i personaggi e le loro emozioni. Spero tu abbia compreso le mie parole, altrimenti, traduco nella prossima recensione! ;-) BRAVA e grazie!
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »