Reviews for A Letter to My Husband
cuteascherries chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
I'm intrigued by this plot, looking forward to more :)
HappyCup chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
I really hope that you continue this story. I can see that it was started quite a while ago, and while I am in no place, nor have any desire to judge, I would be disappointed to never recieve another chapter. You've described your characters impeccably, and taken the cliched infidelity flick with a controlling Edward and broken Bella to a new level. I want to know them better.
Kgunter34 chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
His mind is a scary place. Great chapter.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
If Edward suspects sabotage, why not keep Bella close to him instead of leaving her once again? Does it not occur to him that leaving her alone once again will only alienate them further? Great story.
Ganina chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
I'm so glad you get more reviews from what I can see! Well deserved hun! Excellent chapter but I wish he wouldn't leave her behind they need to spend some quality time together :(

Merry Christmas!
Melee03 chapter 9 . 12/17/2011
I am intrigued to find out what happened to the letter and photo.

Poor Bella she feels so unloved. I hope that we get to see a more caring Edward at some point in the future.
madness.is.genius chapter 9 . 12/17/2011
There are far too many well written stories on here that never get completed, and I honestly wish that yours is not one of them. Please update as soon as you can and as often as you can, and please never give up on it! :D
Anne chapter 9 . 12/12/2011
Wow. This story completely consumes me and sends me off into the world of your characters. I shall hope that you will update soon, so that I may read more of this brilliant story.
Frau-Sorge chapter 9 . 12/6/2011
You left me speechless.

Thank you.

Yuki
padalf1025 chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
Hi! Someone rec'd your story. Love the intense and still trying to figure Edward out. Glad she stood up to him. And hmmmmm I wonder what happened to the letter and picture? Keep going this is gooooooooooood!
penguin101 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Im so in love with this story! Please update soon! Thanks!
vivarobsten chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
really like this story i hope he gives Tanya a piece of his mind. He's very cold in this. keep Bella strong. look forward to next chapter.
Renamana chapter 9 . 11/23/2011
This Edward is so intense and so hot I think I'm in love with him. Bella should have more faith in him :(
viltsuuh chapter 9 . 11/23/2011
Love the update! I was getting worried for a second because it had been a while, but thank you! It's still so unique it surprises me. If you're still worried about the review count, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the fact that the story deals with infidelity, well that's the impression you get from the first chapter of course. A cheating Edward is something that drives readers away faster than anything (besides incest maybe, idk). He can't even look at or appreciate anyone else's body but is completely bewitched by Bella (quite unrealistic, but the readers are female and Twilight Edward is so rigid lol). I used to skip every one of those stories, but then got fed up with with all the fluff and wanted something that I'm not that comfortable with. Another thing is that this is under the 'drama' category, and my guess is people prefer it to be 'romance'. There's no quarantee of a happily ever after. Some stories are listed under that even though you can't even say they're love stories at the end.

My obsession is still there, but thankfully it's more controllable than before.

Please keep writing :)