Reviews for A Letter to My Husband
Jasperismyman chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
motherfucker! I am going to beat the shut outta Edward. Heartbreak aches a lot but wtf Edward ur a fav asshole .. A hot bitch though ): .. That's why I am a emmett of jasper man cos they are kewl like that I don't swing jake or Edward .. Btw tanya ur a motherfucking bitch. I seriously want to kill you you marriage ruined

Love ur story .. Bella's pain heartbreak is soo obvious that it's so sad

Your amazing

Going to read more now.
faniac chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
ok, cheating or not, she should leave the arrogant, cold bastard! Mr Almighty needs to be shoved a couple of steps down...

At this point, I'm not sure which of these two I don't like the most. Him for treating her with such condesendance or her for letting him and with a smile non the less...

Thanks for the update, I can't wait for the next one :)
cinnyshy chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
So I take it that, Edward is an asshole? Is what i'm wanderign is, how does he know who, Jacob is? Is he having her followed? What about his remarks that he said to her? I mean he has alot to explain himself. So her going out with a friend is something totally diffrent from what he did. I mean shes not sleeping with, Jake. It would be diffrent if sh was. I can only imagine what hes going to say to her when they go out to dinner. It's not going to be pleasent at all. But hopefully she'll get a backbone, and tell him a thing or two.
berdb chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
Wow, isn't she little miss submissive.

He sure took his time getting there.

She better buck up, he really thinks he is her boss or something...
soofa chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
edward is a controlling freak and bella is a pushover its annoying
Holy Cross Baby chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
Pretty good! Edward really came off as a snobby jerk! Hehe go jake! Update soon
Songs For You chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
Why did it take Edward 6 weeks to contact Bella? Did someone intercede the letter and photo? I think Edward was way to harsh to Bella, what a dickhead. I mean he treated her like crap and looks like he cheated on her so is he being a hypocrite? I believe the line was the side of my bed wasnt even cooled and you have already found someone to lay in it...He wasnt home to keep it warm and she was lying in bed while he was humping someone else? Great Story cant wait to hear their conversation
i.luv.twilight chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
She's been gone for awhile but Edward hasn't tried contacting her even once? Shouldn't he be concerned that he is unable to get ahold of her and neither can anyone in his family?
berdb chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
This story is looking bad for Edward. He is always traveling to Rio. He has a "Tanya" answering his private phone. He is not reachable. And she doesn't hear from him often. She gets a picture in the mail, indicating that he is cheating.

Bella is alone all the time and available to his every whim.

She threw up before leaving for Sweden, could she be pregnant? That would be cool.

Why hasn't Edward noticed she is not home? Has he even tried to reach her or has he gone home yet? A few weeks without trying to talk to her is pretty bad. Tanya couldn't stop him from making outgoing calls, so everything can't be blamed on her. Did he see the letter and picture or did someone intercept it?

Either way, she told her parents where she was so he could find out if needed.

Yup...Edward is not looking to good in this story, even if he didn't cheat.

I hope she doesn't start anything romantic with Jake, only friends.

Anyway, the story is really good so far.

Update soon.
Holy Cross Baby chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
Pretty good update soon
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
I like it! Can't wait for MORE!
berdb chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
My God, Edward is always gone and comes home late. She can't even reach him by phone. That is a crazy excuse for a marriage. Then Bella gets pictures of him cheating. She has good reason to believe he is cheating.

Bella, made her life completely about him and lost herself along the way.

And she has been gone about a week, with no word from him.

Is there going to be EPOV?

I can't wait to see what happens.
Holy Cross Baby chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
Really good! I can't wait to see what Edward is going to do. Update soon
eliza6801 chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
It makes my tummy hurt. That was actually a compliment. Very good writing though it is painful to read. Again, another compliment.
myolyn27 chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
I like the atmosphere you created in your story. To me, I envision the characters are similar to those old movie actors/actresses.

It seems weird that Edward and Bella have lost all communication (I guess that is the biggest problem in this story), even if he is away on assignment, I dont understand how a husband can not call his wife to check in with her. I will be looking forward to how this all plays out.
337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »