Reviews for A Letter to My Husband
Scattycow chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
Jeez! What is Bella? His 5 year old chld? I hope this isn't going to be one of those awful BDSM stories! Get a grip Bella. You're f**king pathetic at the moment!
berdb chapter 12 . 3/23/2012
Damn...Cut off when he finds the letter..
penguin101 chapter 12 . 3/23/2012
You are truly gifted. I mean that very much. I absolutely adore your writing style. Please update soon. :)
bopper chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Sei bravissima,e la tua storia รจ affascinante! E' come se si riuscisse a "sentire" i personaggi e le loro emozioni. Spero tu abbia compreso le mie parole, altrimenti, traduco nella prossima recensione! ;-) BRAVA e grazie!
HappyCup chapter 12 . 3/23/2012
I think that it was revealing to hear Alice's opinion on the nature of relationships between men and woman. I do believe that we, as woman, have a tendency to suppress what would be our submissive side to avoid appearing weak, not because it's how we really feel but because we've been inundated since childhood with the importance of being a strong, independent woman. I can relate to the desire to feel protected and secure.
berdb chapter 11 . 3/15/2012
Edward is acting like he is her Dominant or something. He is treating her like a child. He does doesn't want to be questioned. He attacks her concerning her fidelity, yet when he is attacked, all he can do is turn it around on her and all that she did wrong?

Yeah Edward...How many times did you call Bella? How many times did you tell her you loved her since this crap happened? He is a prick.

The girl needs to get a hold of herself. She has no job, she has no life outside him or his family. She has no contact with his business life. She is a commodity.

He does not respect her. She does have something to fear.

Is she pregnant? Lots of nausea and throwing up.

If anything else makes it to her that incriminates him, she should do lots of cash withdrawals off his little cards and buy a car and take off.

He acts as if...even if he did cheat, she shouldn't comment on it or question him. I wouldn't believe him or trust him. He is behaving too above it all. **from her perception and POV, he looks pretty bad.**

Great story.
viltsuuh chapter 11 . 3/13/2012
Their relationship is quite twisted. I guess it could work for some, I'm not one of those who think every relationship should be fifty-fifty, some women (and some men) are comfortable and feel safe with their partner (lol, though I hate that word, makes a romantic relationship sound like a business enterprise) being in charge and making the decisions. I could never live like that, well I've never tried, but...

Still this is a pretty realistic description of many relationships. I want to kick Edward in the face and smack some self respect in to Bella. Edward is so chauvinistic! And strange as it is it's really refreshing, it's rare to see that written. Thank you for updating!
BelieverALEX chapter 11 . 3/10/2012
Oh my gosh dat was off the chains i love it plz plz update soon!
Kgunter34 chapter 11 . 3/10/2012
Great chapter. He is so confusing.
Lorilie James chapter 11 . 3/10/2012
I just found your story tonight and its so good I couldn't put it down until I'd read all the chapters you have up. Thanks for such an entertaining plot! Its very refreshing. -LJ
Melee03 chapter 11 . 3/9/2012
Wow Edward was most certainly strict and demanding this chapter.

I wonder how long he will be gone, and whether Bella will break any of his 'conditions'.
Frau-Sorge chapter 11 . 3/9/2012
Thank you for updating.

I've some issues with Edward here. Why is he so.. controlling and why is he abusing her? I hope she will wake up.
HappyCup chapter 11 . 3/9/2012
I'm so glad that you've updated. What a crazy dynamic between Edward and Bella. I'm not sure how to feel about it, since it's driven into girls now not to accept a controlling man, it's comparable to abuse, etc. It seems to work for them, though, at least there's hints that it does. I'm very interested to see where this goes. I hope that we hear from you again soon.
bopper chapter 11 . 3/9/2012
Thank you for sharing this beautiful pearl! You are very talented! Ciao! D.
madness.is.genius chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
AHHH! Itching for the next chapter! Your writing makes out a film in my head! Please don't give up on this work of art of a story!
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »