Reviews for A Letter to My Husband
emmzac chapter 5 . 5/24
Ok first off ~~ Edward is an ass. A cold domineering ass. I hope there is another side to this Edward because if not what the hell is this Bella doing with him. His domineering presence has to be the reason the Bella comes off as a weak or timid girl rather than a confidant adult.
Dispite that fact that he arrived when he did he seemed to know an awful lot about Jacob. Has he been watching Bella all this time, just waiting to pounce? More questions... Reading on
MsLiss chapter 15 . 5/24
Such a complex dialogue that I really enjoyed.
Although I don't agree with all the views in this fix
I can appreciate the outlook and agree with most of it.
I really enjoyed this story
I'm so pleased you left it with Edward softening, he briskness was hard to like a lot of the time.
tff000 chapter 10 . 5/24
tff000 chapter 9 . 5/24
poor b
tff000 chapter 8 . 5/24
when will she speak up?
tff000 chapter 7 . 5/24
tff000 chapter 6 . 5/24
hoping we get some answers soon. e really seems like a piece of work . . . kind of makes you wonder if he was ever nice to her
emmzac chapter 3 . 5/24
My first thought would be that I'd fight like hell to keep my husband but the fight would have started long before. Love is a very powerful thing and communication in any relationship forms part of the foundation.
It's too early to pass judgement so reading on...
tff000 chapter 5 . 5/24
did he not get her letter and the picture?
tff000 chapter 4 . 5/24
MsLiss chapter 11 . 5/23
He is a selfishish creature I'm thinking
emmzac chapter 2 . 5/23
I should have mentioned this in the the first review but there's always or in some cases two sides to a story and questions should be added and answered.
Like: Who took the photo, who sent it and why? I hope we'll find out some of these answers as we continue to read.
But now just a question or two from me, what is his job that has him travel and being out in the field? How long have they been married but also together? Does he say where's he's going when he leave for work related travel?
Reading on now to find out more...
MsLiss chapter 10 . 5/23
Well that was a complicated and interesting insight in Edward.
He is going to shut her out again or really as usual. Sell during her to his world so she can remain his safe harbour.
Something big and sinister must be going in his in business.
He rallies his family , but keeps her in the dark?
I wonder if he will explain himself before he leaves.
It doesn't seen likely.
emmzac chapter 1 . 5/23
SW this posted on the FicSistes FB page and now here I am. Not sure where this is going to take me yet but I'm reading on to find out.
MsLiss chapter 9 . 5/23
This is a difficult puzzle to nut out without knowing anything of their relationship.
I don't think I've read a story like this before.
We usually get flashbacks or past instalments.
They seem to be married for some time. Yet not have children.
And " until recently" I'm assuming means because of his travel commitments. But that's the thing I'm always assuming and I'm going to get it wrong.
We need an insight into Tanya niot letting her through to him.
The you should have tried harder comment was bullshit and I'm so glad she threw that back at him.
But again, he had nothing to say to that.
And he of course is totally responsible for not calling or talking to his wife for weeks ? At a time.
It's all an entrancing puzzle .
401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »