Reviews for A Letter to My Husband
Just left you hanging.
cuteascherries chapter 15 . 12/19/2014
: )
Mmmmmmm chapter 15 . 8/30/2014
Any woman that found this dinosaur 'hot' needs her retarded fucking head examined. It makes me ashamed of my gender when I read that in reviews. What has this world come to when guys like this are looked on with that kind of admiration?
Your Bella sets the womans movement back centuries and she was indeed the poster child for idiot females everywhere.
Your Edward didn't know the meaning of the word 'culpability' and made me feel sick. He was like a paedophile lusting after a 10 year old child and i could imagine him wanking in a corner over videos of tied up slaves being beaten with sticks!
Your writing was too flowery and you certainly believe in the motto 'why use one word when you can scour a dictionary and find twelve to do the same thing'?
Roseasweet chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
I loved, loved, LOVED this story! It was well written and smart and kept my interest the entire time. I would be very interested to see how Bella and Edward met and got together though...(hint hint) :)
Guest chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
A wonderfully well written story - great original plot line - loved every chapter. You deserve so many more reviews than you currently have. I stumbled across your story via a facebook recommendation. Will recommend to my friends.
MusetteBlanchard chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
Well, like you English is not my native language but unlike me you mastered in a way that left me in awe of the beauty of your words. The poetic complexity of the lines, the intensity that pervaded their dialogues, the feelings going forward / backward in the domineering / submitting game *shakes head*
I mean, sometimes I wanted to slap Edward hard in the face! And then Isabella comes and gains the upper hand - at least that's how I perceived it.
I also enjoyed your subtle tribute to some of the most classic stories in our fanfic land - the Master reference reminded of Icy's Master of the Universe; a line fr Bella "from the other side of the fence, reminded me of Edward's Eternal's The Other Side of the Fence and there was another one but I can't remember now.
Thank you very much and congratulations for a job very well done. *thumbs up*
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2014
These characters are horrible and this is so boringly written
Guest chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
These characters are horrible
Guest chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
What?
R4Ever chapter 15 . 3/11/2014
WOW! EXCELLENT STORY! EXCELLENT WRITING!
Ali OMalley Cat chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
It's so hard to read her pain. When she remembers Edward and the way she talks about him, well, it stabs and pulls at my heart. I'm aching and cringing in sympathy for her.
Ali OMalley Cat chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
So. Much. Angst! I'm literally aching and I have that horrible lump in my throat. I'm going to finish this story, but I'm only going to be able to read on days where I'm not already feeling sad I can tell. Too many feels!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/14/2014
If this is love, I'm not sure I want it. It's like a game and it's important who is winning, who is on top, who loves more, who first will say "I want you" or "fuck me".
alwayssappy chapter 15 . 2/13/2014
How does this not have more reviews...
This fic was fucking amazing.
S1203 chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
The end of your beautiful story make bittersweet feeling... Best wishes to you and your family!
SnjeĹžana (Zagreb)