Reviews for A Letter to My Husband
tff000 chapter 2 . 5/23
so many questions
tff000 chapter 1 . 5/23
intriguing start. wonder what e does
Sarah Amin chapter 9 . 5/23
Her insecurity is killing me , he maybe god's gift to women and i totally understand why she took off 6000 miles away from him but the thing with her acting so submissive and malleable when supposedly she's the wronged party isn't right.
WiltshireGlo chapter 15 . 5/23
What a beautiful, dream like story. Thank you.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 15 . 5/23
I have thoroughly enjoyed your beautiful story and that she was mistaken.
sueIZide chapter 9 . 5/22
Their relationship/marriage sounds very emotionless and sterile.
sueIZide chapter 6 . 5/22
Bella's submissive demeanor is pissing me off.
sueIZide chapter 5 . 5/22
He sounds like an overbearing jackass.
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 5/22
Followed this from a Facebook page, Cheatwards Spot. Twilight and Fifty Shades of Grey cheat stories.

Loving this so far!
sueIZide chapter 1 . 5/22
She sure has him placed on a too high pedestal. That is an unhealthy love.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 5/22
Very hard situation to be in.
FicSisters chapter 1 . 5/22
We are thrilled to recommend this story today at The International House of FanFic!
Kiki chapter 14 . 5/14
Seriously i flattened when my Husband of 8 years left to be with another woman in Texas. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I couldn't bear it anymore. and i reached out to the Internet for help, until i hit on the real thing, and that is you . I almost gave up trying to get my Ex-Husband back and having a contented family again.. I had tried the whole lot I knew, and with your spells, blessings and extraordinary magical powers, you did all the work, and immediately after 18 hours, my Ex Husband came back to me and he was penitent for everything that he has done. And now my life is balanced and i am happy again. you do a great service to people, and I don't think many people had known about you. You are the diamond in the rough. Thank you You are talented and you give off yourself so freely like you did to me. Thank you for weaving your magical love spells for me and Sergio. He is back to me just the way it was when we first met.. from the depths of my soul! I am immensely happy now. Thank you and God bless you so much sir. now my man is back to me just in 18 hours, as you have said it..wow.. i am fully rewarded. Thank you so much sir, Lots of appreciations.. Here is via email:
ressax chapter 15 . 4/29
Really enjoyed this :)
Azlady2003 chapter 1 . 1/7
My heart is breaking for bella...damn bastard edward
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »