Reviews for The X Menakkah
Luzith chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
Good job. Sorry to see it is abandoned
Linoria chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
Please continue this story! I really want to see more chapters, asap XD

Linoria
Adorereading chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE !
wonderman chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
Yay! an update, I miss your stories. Great Chapter!
fifimom chapter 5 . 11/5/2009
Hi Sweetie. It's nice to read you again. I've missed you.
Jonesyfu chapter 5 . 11/5/2009
Awesome! I'm so glad you updated. Well worth the wait, but I hope you update soon! Thanks!
Linoria chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Great story so far! I'd LOVE to see more chapter!
tiffaroolou chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
I just came across your OC stories and they are awesome. I've read them all and now am just hoping for you to update 1 or more of them soon. :D

~

"I wasn't really hurt in the accident," Ryan interrupted again.

"Yes, but for some reason people seem to like it when you get hurt."

"I know, it's kind of weird."

~

That was great! lol!

And yes, we do. Poor Ryan.
Jonesyfu chapter 4 . 9/30/2009
Here, here! I second the sentiments of Adorereading! I'm loving this, and I don't typically read crossovers. I don't dislike crossovers, per se - just ususally have little interest in them for some reason. I'm *so* glad I gave this one a whirl, though. Good times! I particularly like the almost quadruple nature of the crossover effect, including OC, X-Men, Princess Bride and what I *think* was a tongue-in-cheek homage to real-life connoisseurs of Sick!Ryan/Hurt/comfort fics. The last two are really more stylistic and passing allusions than crossover elements, I suppose, but you get the picture (if any of this made sense, that is!). Anyway, I love the story and can't wait to keep reading! Thanks and great job so far! :)
Adorereading chapter 4 . 9/30/2009
God god god!

I like this story!

CONTINUE! FAST!

Can't believe i'm saying this in public but, THE O.C. and X-men crossover!

This is the most wonderful crossover i've ever imagined! Continue!
fifimom chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
Short but sweet. thanks.
othgirl2010 chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
hey update soon.
ChrisUSA chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
awesome...ryan sick, hovering kirsten, kirsten in the examining room...ur my hero
IR chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
They betted on him, oh that's just great! ...and mono, oh Seth is not going to let him live that down. :D
Teddylonglong chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Great beginning! Looking forward to more :-)