Reviews for Lies Become Unraveled
Elbandur chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I love Ezra's feelings in this. I love hearing him so passionate (even if it is due to something as terrible as this). Truly wonderful story. read the "in between chapter" hope you finish the second part to this.

...by the way love your Ezra/Inez ;)
Marmie1955 chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
I need more. Please consider following up. Ezra can't keep his(justifiable) bitterness, Like Chris said it can consume you. Really loved this story. Loved your portrayals and thought they were perfect. Thank you for sharing.
Marmie1955 chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
I hope Ezra is speaking just out of passion because I don't like him so cruel. Still loving the story even though I'm cautiously concerned about where it is heading.
Marmie1955 chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
I'm really liking this story. Never thought of Vin/Mary before. Her character was older then Vin's(although the actress is younger) I always pictured her with Chris or Ezra.

This scenario would explain alot of things but confuse alot of others. Can't wait to see where it goes. Love it.
New Year's Gal chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
Finished? NO! (Please) I want to find out if Ez takes the Ashford name and I want to see Ez talk to Vin about his intentions, etc. Either way nice story. Thank you!
sfulton229 chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
Terrific conclusion to the fic! Love how Chris supports Ezra but cautions him about holding onto anger and how it can cause damage. Nice look at Mary's reaction and how that may procede. Great background for Ezra and so nice that he has money and a business; he can stay without any regret. Not surprising that his father was so much like him and so nice for Ezra to know now. Cute line at the end! Thanks for posting this; it was a very intriguing idea.
Vinsmouse chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
Wonderful story, I really enjoyed it. I hope you'll consider a sequel. It'd be fun to see Ezra playing the part of protective older brother as Vin romances Mary. ;) Take care,

Vinsmouse chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
I almost feel sorry for Maude, but like Ezra I don't think she truly deserves forgiveness. I do hope Ezra forgives her someday, for his sake not her's. Good chapter, please update soon. Take care,

sfulton229 chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
Lovely to see more of this story. The confrontation between Ezra and Maude has been a long time coming and Ezra makes some very good points. It does seem like he isn't going to forgive her and it is asking a lot for him to consider that. Maude has a lot to make up for and I don't know if Ezra is going to let her try. Looking forward to more.
Wolfa Moon chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
wow, ty for updating. poor ez. please continue.
sfulton229 chapter 5 . 10/29/2009
Wow, what an emotion packed chapter! Ezra isn't cutting Maude any slack and his anger is just rolling off him. Great reason for Maude to take Ezra; they didn't do a lot for post partum depression then and to lose the baby and her husband's regard as well was a huge blow to Maude. Thanks for this continuation and explanation for Maude's actions. Looking forward to more!
Vinsmouse chapter 5 . 10/28/2009
Great chapter, I actually feel kind of sorry for Maude. Can't blame Ezra for failing to find any sympathy for her though. Hope he comes around, for his own sake if not for Maude's. Looking forward to more, please update soon. Take care,

Teri chapter 5 . 10/28/2009
Oh, you gave a reason that makes it hard to keep disliking Maude. I have really been enjoying this story. Thank you!
Celest chapter 5 . 10/28/2009
Nice. please continue
Vinsmouse chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
Yes! Clearly Inez and Ezra belong together, I'm glad you're going in that direction. Wonder where Maude managed to disappear to and what about the other aunt? Hope Vin is wrong and that nothing has happened to her at Maude's hands. Looking forward to more, please update soon. Take care,