Reviews for Did You Forget?
jestervalaia chapter 6 . 12/20/2009
I like what I've read so far and the interaction between the different characters is believeable, however, in my opinion, the chapters are a little on the short side. Please keep writing this though.
e-e chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
i like the story. it is interesting. hopefully you will contiue on with what you've got
Becky 'Outhouse' Outlaw chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Awesome! I like it a lot! It's really good!

XX
alexmonalisa chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
OOh this storie is really going somewhere. Well done. Sorry if my review isn't too great but i have a fever and am supposed to be sleeping writng now. update soon.
haliad chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
This is very well written, it keeps me on the edge of my seat. And John and Rogue are pretty well characterized, even if I imagined a meeting between Rogue and John post-x2 to be somewhat full of rage, this really works well. Please update as soon as possible, it's one of the best pyro/rogue fics I've read in awhile.
sage chapter 3 . 10/8/2009
hey this story is pretty AWESOME! i hope you write more soon!
FireBornInsanity chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
good job
alexmonalisa chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
M... seems like I didn't review chapter one. Which is a good chapter. I like how you did that whole ending to x3 over again. I really don't like Bobby. I just don't. I love Pyro more and think Rogue should have just kicked him in the crown jewels. I don't know what else to say, just that this chapter is the perfect way to start a story!
alexmonalisa chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
Reviews make everyone's world go round? Quick question, noticed that people don't read Rogue/Pyro anymore? Really sucks. But I still do! Write, read, worship blah, blah. Anyway, I do that, go off topic. Main point is I Love this story! It's amazing and though I have no idea where it's going I really don't care because damn it's so intersting, and well written. Also your charactirization is awesome. Now excuse me while I go make sure that I've reviewed all your chapters.
alexmonalisa chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
It was short but still very good. I liked the total tension between them. Hope I made your day. :D
25 | « Prev Page 1 2