Reviews for Night Moves III: You Belong To Me
Draca Wing chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Oh my goodness! I love Rage! She is so funny!

"Kill the bitch!"
A Certified BAMF chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
hey man you should do one more with like titan reactions to their newfound relationship
TwinTailedLover chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
This is simply amazing, your a wonderful writer, give yourself a pat on the back, because your awesome ;)
teentitangirl25 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
you can never have to much fluff! plus i like OOC stories!

good story!

:D
Batard Anonyme chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Its good to have Raven finally get the peace and love she deserves. Thank you very much for writing.
Treskttn chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Not to be mean cuz i love ur stories sooo much but i believe the word u r looking for is idea not ideal ideal means perfect or correct or right. (it was probably spellcheck on word or notepad or somethin) other than tht this story is amazing i read it awhile ago this is like my 18th time reading it i love it!
FattySkeleton chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Daw! so cute! and i really want the team to walk in on so really akward moment. like Raven's naked with nothing but a towel on and like Robin cyborg and Starfire walk in as Beatboy gives her a massauge and theres this really akward silence but Ravens too out of it to really get a hold on whats happing so she just is like, "Well keep going Beastboy." and she just talks normally to everyone.

and when they leave akwardly Starfires like can you Do that Robin?
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Never too much fluff. This story is definitely one for my favorites list.
Celeste Belle chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Awesome!
Chico Magnifico chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
HaHa, that's was great! Don't worry about over doing anything, you did great! Everyone was in character, and you wrote just the right amount of fluff! In fact, you probably could have gotten away with a bit more! lol I would like to ask if you wouldn't mind reading my Teen Titans story! It would mean a lot to me if you did! Anyways great job! And I look foward to reading more of your BB/Rae stories!