Reviews for No, Turning back now
TheDarkPlume chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
You had me scared for minute. Thought Bella had ruined everything. Great story.
o.j.j.e.child chapter 11 . 5/9/2013
I love the way you ended this :)
scareDcat chapter 11 . 7/13/2011
I really enjoyed that ~ and I liked the vision giving her a chance to play out the consequences of choosing Edward ~ Many wish they could do the same. It's nice they made friends and were able to have that connection.
VampLover109 chapter 11 . 12/2/2010
ok so that was reeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllyyyyyy good! i didnt thing the story would end well but...i guess i was wrong. great job. D
VampLover109 chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
LOL at emmett's POV! hahahahahahahahaha
BeckaR chapter 11 . 11/22/2010
i loved this i think that a sequal would be awsome
Jasper'sPrincess213 chapter 11 . 12/31/2009
I really like the epilogue and the possibility of a sequel. Great story!
Jasper'sPrincess213 chapter 10 . 12/31/2009
A dream? I didn't see that coming! I'm so glad that none of that really happened and that Edward got Tibby. yay Jasper is back!
Jasper'sPrincess213 chapter 9 . 12/31/2009
You're asking for a lot of trust to bring this back around to a Bella/Jasper. Yeah I felt somewhat bad for Edward, but you're killing Jasper! I miss him.
Jasper'sPrincess213 chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
Bella is turning into quite the little slut... I'm so mad at Jasper though. He was such a dick! I don't see what the big problem was, he should have just tried to talk to Bella about it instead of yelling at her.

Oh and I don't believe that Edward will keep the sex to himself.
Jasper'sPrincess213 chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
That house sounds freaking amazing! I can't believe that Edward is hiding out in the basement. lol I'm glad that Bella and Alice are trying to be friends again although I'm still very mad at Alice for lying.
Jasper'sPrincess213 chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
When Jasper asked Bella "who's my bitch?" I almost died laughing. I mean yeah it's somewhat normal, but to picture Jasper saying that was too funny!
Jasper'sPrincess213 chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
This chapter was such an emotional rollercoaster! I'm glad that Bella got to speak her peace and I like that she chose the room next to Edward's. He should suffer for what he put her through. I can't wait to have Emmett back to normal.
Jasper'sPrincess213 chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
Really Edward should slap Alice, or something. I mean it's all her fault that he feels like shit. I really hope that he doesn't try to gp and get Bella back.
Jasper'sPrincess213 chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
I'm glad that Alice explained what was going on to Jasper, especially since she was risking him being upset with her. Bella's reaction to him still has me a little shocked. I can't wait to read more.