Reviews for Saiyan Unleashed
jaufanfic chapter 5 . 6/26
Loved it sooooooo much!
Honan chapter 5 . 4/28
One of the best things I have seen in a while
doubledamn chapter 5 . 4/27
Nice. A good fic, short to the point and full of bitch-slapping Chi-Chi.

Oh. And I like how Ginyu is still in a frog's body, even in Hell.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 4/27
When Gohan picked her up by the neck, I was just picturing him walking to the edge of The Lookout and dropping her off the side.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 4/27
You know how when you read something that was made into a tv show or movie you project the tv show/movie voices onto the written character? Well I'm reading everything in the TFS voices.
shugokage chapter 5 . 4/9
Interesting story good job!
This was one of the best, if not the best, fic I ever read! im glad that bitch chichi ended up in hell and that gohan became ssj4, he definitely should have done that in the series. But the best part was gohan kicking sharpners ass through a wall. You are an awesome writer
ShadowHunter5678 chapter 5 . 2/27
I'm curious if your thinking about a sequel to this story, you seemed to leave it open for one and loved the story it was alot of fun to read.
supersaiyaman chapter 5 . 1/23
what a wonderfull fanfict i relly like how gohan was able yo convice king yama to let bardock come to fighting heven so to of all the saiyans of the past he truly deserves a second are a good fanfiction writer and i hope to read more of your work.
supersaiyaman chapter 4 . 1/23
wow that was an excelent chapter i wonder if how the rest of his life will go.i am glkad that gohan broke free of the normal person chchi wanted him to always controled him like him to train .he should have bean whay stronger at the tournament and buu sagas than he was.i dont hate chchi but i dont like how she forbed gohamn to get stronger.
supersaiyaman chapter 2 . 1/23
that was a good chapter with the way chchi was acting i am not surprised vegeta killed to suppress her sons powers and urge to caring about waht he wants in the lest.i just hope gohan can make up with his father wants the best for him and now uninhebeted by his mother goku may acsually start acting like a real father.
supersaiyaman chapter 1 . 1/23
i hope they can calm gohan down enough so that they can get him to relizew what he is doing is bad.
i also hope whene goku leaves for outher world he choses to be wished back for gohans sake and to keep chcfhi fro dictating gohans life.i understand if it were mne in the positin fiunding out that my powers had bean surpressed for years i would be pissed as well.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
Damn you made Chi-Chi fucked up in the head. Funny how she sticking with the man that caused her 'husband' to die and Frieza and his squad. XD but damn man Gohan a true Saiyan!
MagcargoAustin chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
a great story gohan is my favorite character and deserved to at least go super sayain 3 during the fight with buu super sayain 4 though is a nice extra and its also nice you didn't forget bardock
Aqua Roxas chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Writing is mediocre at best. But the idea is one that I 100% agree with. Chichi had Gohan's future decided for him before he could even form words. She never allowed him to pursue his own desires. You can defend her all you want, but the fact remains that she wanted him to be scholar. Poor Gohan never had the chance to pursue his own ambitions. He had to satisfy his father by training, and satisfy his mother by studying.

It's clear though, that Gohan eventually grows to enjoy martial arts. It's just that Chichi constantly pressurizes Gohan to study. That can't be denied.

I suggest you rewrite portions of this story to better the grammar. Decent story.