Reviews for Saiyan Unleashed
apexawesome chapter 5 . 3/20
I am suprised that Gohan didnt bring up Frieza's fault in the Saiyan Planet trade.. and what about Bringing Bardock AND his crew, King Vegega, Nappa, and Raditz to the upper world? and I imagine that Pan, Bulla, and Videl would eventually with Piccolo, tien, yamcha, krilllin, and the saiyans to train?!
apexawesome chapter 4 . 3/20
Why would eighteen want to cover marron's eyes from the simple kissing?! And since Gohan achieved SSJ3 before going mystic... he would then be as strong as Baby Pre ape Vegeta... so he would have no need to go SSJ4 against Kid Buu.. who's weaker than super buu... just saiyan.
apexawesome chapter 3 . 3/20
I hope Vegeta was a SSJ2 (and then using USSJ grade 2 while in that form) when fighting SUper Buu!
apexawesome chapter 2 . 3/20
...WHAT THE FUCK?!
apexawesome chapter 1 . 3/20
...DAMN... I wanted Gohan to confront ChiCHi WHILE still a majin...
Shadowdragondanny chapter 5 . 2/27
Lmao that was good
Gold Testament chapter 5 . 2/26
Actually in GT I never once saw Goku's or Vegeta's fur look pink. Chi-Chi seems to have actually gotten along with the villains killed by Goku and the others, but you forgot someone very important. RADITZ! I wanted to see how things would've played if Chi-Chi met her ex husband's brother. Too bad Goku's mother wasn't brought in. Plus if Chi-Chi hadn't been so spoiled, rotten, controlling, and down right harsh she could've mooched off Goku's accomplishments and went to heaven. Hey if you ever do a sequel have Goku get together with maybe Fasha or Zangya.
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 2/26
I KNEW VIDEL WOULD FEEL LIKE THAT IF SHE SAW GOHAN IN SUPER SAIYAN 4!
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 2/26
Gohan needs to remember the reason Goku died fighting Raditz was not to protect the Earth, but his son. Each and every time Gohan got stronger and fought against stronger and stronger foes, and survived, Goku was filled with pride at the man his son was becoming. I think Bulma wouldn't mind Vegeta regrowing his tail, but she would have to help Goku find someone new.
Gold Testament chapter 2 . 2/26
Of course Goku would forgive Vegeta for killing Chi-Chi. The only reason she even married him was because she took advantage of his naiveté, ignorance, and cluelessness. Of course Bulma and Yamcha are partly at fault since they were the most mature people Goku knew in his early life that weren't perverted like Roshi. They could've taught Goku more about the world and about common knowledge. Hopefully you have Vegeta teach Gohan to control the great ape form. You can only imagine how much Videl would like seeing Gohan in SS4 with long dark hair, with red fur along his upper body.
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 2/26
I agree with you about Gohan, I thought Chi-Chi was too controlling of him, and if not for the meeting at Roshi's the day Goku learned what he was, Gohan would be too afraid to have opened up to anyone. With how he was in the series after the time skip he was like his father, friendly, outgoing, wanting to help people. Chi-Chi doesn't even get that she probably made Gohan the second smartest person on the planet (behind Bulma), and to think she is so willing to talk down about Saiyans in front of GOKU of all people. Personally I always like the tail, and applaud Videl for thinking he looks good with it. Only thing that could probably beat Gohan now is Super Saiyan 4 or Super Saiyan God, and only SS4 is reachable for Goku since they have no Vegeta, Gohan, or baby Pan. Do the King Kai's and Grand Kai even know how to regrow a Saiyan Tail when it was cut off long ago? If so SS4 Goku and Vegeta, but Vegeta would first have to teach Goku how to control himself as a Great Ape.
Rebmul chapter 5 . 2/22
I figured chichi would get passed around the camp fire in hell hehehehhe great fic cant wait for more
Dratias chapter 5 . 1/19
Cool story. I like the way you portrayed Gohan, much better than his Saiyaman self. *shudders*
Battlesny chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
of course math is more important than martial arts, after all, once the earth is blown to bits someone needs to be able to count how many pieces there are.
anarion87 chapter 5 . 9/23/2015