Reviews for After the Aftermath
maddi chapter 11 . 1/2/2010
YOU NEED TO MAKE A STORY ABOUT THEM RETURNING TO CAMP WAWANAWKWA
maddi chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
AH KELSEY!the nerve of that girl hitting on trent on the TDA aftermath 2. 2 words FREAKING NUT
maddi chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
LOVE IT LOVE IT KEEP IT UP
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 11 . 12/22/2009
I sure hope Matt inherited his mother's stubbornness. He's gonna need it.

Quite the short story, but it's nice. It really is. It's like a comfort story that respects difficulty.

I guess what I mean to say is, it's well balanced when it comes to genres. I see lots of potential for you, but this story on it's own isn't perfect.

But then again, nothing is! Which is why I favorite you as an author, but not the story. I wanna see just how far you go.
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 10 . 12/22/2009
A deeper Noah, huh? Me like!
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
Sweet, Trent knows how to burst a bubble all right.
VampGrl1234 chapter 11 . 11/9/2009
You should keep writing. I loved this story. If you do can i be one of the new kid charecters? Can i be like Heather's daughter and fall for Gwen and Trent's son? It's your story feel free to say no. I'll still read it.

anyway love ur story please continue.
Neurotic Nebula chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
20 years go by so fast XD

sequel, awesome
Logan the Awesome chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
I think u should write a sequal to this about the gameshow. T 20 YEARS! Thats seems a little TOO old. Mabey ten or 15. Good job i loved this. WRITE A SEQUAL!

Peace out on Fanfiction
musicstar5 chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
Aww! great story! U should totally write the tale of the characters 20 years later! Haha, I liked the twist at the end ] Once again, amazing story, and I look forward to more writing from u!
Kool Broadway Reader chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
I loved it! I think you should write a story that shows the characters 20 years later. Great job!
Neurotic Nebula chapter 10 . 10/28/2009
Hell yeah!Heather's arrested!She deserves it.

Aw Trent's gonna propose to Gwen _
VampGrl1234 chapter 10 . 10/28/2009
so Trent's the mastermind behind it all? I'm lost. but in a good way. cant wait to read more.
Kool Broadway Reader chapter 10 . 10/28/2009
Yes that witch is gettin what she derserves! trent proposing yay! please update whenever you can! ;)
musicstar5 chapter 10 . 10/28/2009
He's going to purpose! Yay! Haha, Heather was arrested! *Does vctory dance* :P Update!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »