Reviews for The Ride of Your Life
cctwilight chapter 28 . 5/22
Loved the story! So sweet and sexy!
cctwilight chapter 14 . 5/13
Emmet's in trouble now!
cctwilight chapter 2 . 5/11
Talk about sparks flying...they could have set the whole school on fire!
x AnneCullen x chapter 28 . 12/12/2016
It was a wonderful story. Ila was adorable. The ending was very sweet and beautiful. I am glad that they are happy together in the end after all the suffering they endured. You have an amazing talent and thanks for sharing it. It was a really enjoyable read.
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 11/5/2016
Gragamation, that was adorable. Ila is a beautiful name. Very good ending to a bumpy ride. Loved the big inning of this, the middle not as much, but it ended with a bang. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us all. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 11/5/2016
Yay! We got back to the happy! It was nice that Edward and Mini were willing to move to NYC so that they could be with Bella. Surprising though, as the whole family was down there. With how Edward stated that Masen and the ocean went hand in hand. The special school that Masen was in. All of it was a little shocking. I'm so glad that Bella's plan was to move back and have them move in, as it was so much better. They still suck at communicating but, I hope they've learned from that massive mistake. Even though, they still almost made the same one again, with not communicating with the whole moving issue. His proposal was very sweet and I like that she feels settled finally. That she feels it is a new beginning, not just another path on her journey. Masen was so excited that she was home and they'd be a family, for good.
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 11/5/2016
He apologized for how he acted and she accepted. I can't be the only person reading this that sees that as backwards, am I? She left them, threw it all away to chase her dream that completely left them both out. Yet he apologizes. It wrong on so many levels. With one performance he now sees she belongs up there on that stage . . . something he knew for the first chapter when she played for him in the classroom . . . and is suddenly okay with her being in NYC while he is in FL. That is not a way to live your lives. You miss too much of each other's life. You don't get to charge in the accomplishments, you drift apart. Even if she visits and he visits, it just isn't the same thing. One year contract this time . . . three years the next. What will bring her home ever again. She is getting everything she wants, as Edward sacrifices everything he wants. At this point, why try? They love each other, but she can perform elsewhere, yet she isn't even looking closer to home.
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 11/5/2016
So few chapters left and still no resolution. I guess there won't be but maybe one chapter of them back together, in the same city, if that even happens. Scratch the drama/romance this needs to be labeled angst. It is so sad. All the happiness was at the beginning and the last seven chapters have been them separated and unhappy. Making this reader sad. Very sad. Not fair for a story labeled romance/humor.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 11/5/2016
I guess her love of music and performing outshine her love of Edward and Masen. That's really quite sad. Shes havingbthe time of her life in NYC and she misses everyone. She doesn't seem to miss them enough to go home. I'm guessing she'll sign the contract for the year. You compared this to a military families separation at the beginning. This is hardly the same. The military wives and husbands would MUCH rather be at home with their family, yet are obligated to be serving their country. Bella threw away the relationship and with that letter, asked him not to contact her. He did make her see him before she left and she saw that man crumple down to the sand and yet, she still chose to leave. Huge difference to going away by choice and going away for the call of duty. Military people know this is what they literally sign up for. This Edward did not sign up for.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 11/5/2016
To say I'm shocked that his family thinks this is his fault, that Bella and him are not together, makes me wonder if the family knows him at all. That is so sad that they've taken Bella's side in this. She. Left. Them! Grrrrr
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 11/5/2016
Even after she explained everything to Edward in her letter, I still don't understand why she's throwing it all away. I get that she wants to prove to herself that she can live her dream. However, how is that dream even going to matter without someone that loves you to share it with? Never once, not in either of the two fights they had over this, nor in her letter to him did she say this is just for the summer. She told that to Masen but, she never said those words to Edward. Maybe if she had, he'd feel a lot differently about the situation. She's made it sound as though this is not temporary, that it is permanent. How else should he take it? I would feel as though I was being thrown away too. Poor Edward. Poor Masen. Of course Alice supports this. Doesn't matter to her that Bella just crushed her brother and nephew. Emmett at least tried to get her to explain. She still didn't. Rose at least gave her grief, as they all should've. They lived through what the ex-bitch did, they should be berating her for this. I don't get it.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 11/5/2016
Edward is completely right in all of this. Bella is the one being completely unreasonable. She is leaving him and Masen behind. How in the hell can they have a relationship when they are separated by a thousand miles? It will be a job for her. Meaning she will only get off for vacations. Is she expecting him to only get to see her two or three weeks per year? She was so defensive in this. She wasn't hearing what he was saying at all. Heart and love wise she's nothing like Jessica, yet her leaving like this is exactly like Jessica. For her to not see that, is bullshit. How does she propose they keep together? Skype and texts. Sorry, those don't keep you warm at night. How does she propose to make Masen feel better, when something has him down? Can't she fulfill this dream with the Miami symphony? At least then they could see each other when the hall is dark two nights a week. If she's up in NYC, she won't see them but once every few months. I hope this piano gig makes her happy, as she just threw away the only two things that have made her happy her whole life.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 11/5/2016
I can understand where she's coming from. I really do. When she stepped over to deceit though, you crossed a line. Nobody deserves what Bella just did, especially Edward. She should have spoken to him and told him exactly what she told herself. That she needed to try this. Now, it'll look like she purposefully went behind his back, because that's exactly what she did, and sought this out. No care whatsoever for the love she supposedly has for Edward. If you truly, truly love someone, you don't hide enormous secrets like this. It's inexcusable.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 11/5/2016
She was offered the job, right then and there. Not surprising, with how good she is. I can see her following that dream she set aside, if things go south. I can't see things changing between herself and her men love wise. However, if Jessica somehow pulls some shit with Bella's work, that will take away that joy from her life. You've not mentioned if they've told her school that her and Edward are dating. Her leaving would not be romantic or humorous. I still think this should be categorized as drama/romance. I'm a little more tha worried about how this will affect Masen and Edward. More so, Masen. He's so young and in his formative years. Another woman leaving him behind could have really bad consequences. The lark and the daisy was a very sad story.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 11/5/2016
Not sure I liked the little seed you planted in the beginning of the chapter. The New York Philharmonic, just calling out of the blue. That can't be good. Edward's whole life is there in that town, he can't leave, even if he wanted to. If she goes there, it'll mean the end of what they've begun. Masen is the one that would suffer the worst, as ten year old don't quite understand adult things yet. It'll be Edward and Masen being abandoned all over again. Only this would hurt them more, because they all love each other much more than the ex-bitch. Speaking of, great run in with the bitch. Bella handled that beautifully. She held her own, left her speechless and protected Masen. Brilliant! Seems it was too much of a coincidence that Edward's shop was broken into, the very same night. Perhaps they can get the bitch thrown in jail. I doubt the family doesn't have cameras around the building. Especially since he said it has been attempted in the past. Bella was great with Masen too. She's definitely got that mothering gene and she's really good with him. Reese's song was perfect and it did fit them both. I loved that he said he loved her, and called her Mom. Perfect.
1,322 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »