Reviews for Back
cantstoptubing chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
no one i know watches NCIS either! i keep trying to get people into it, but no one will listen. and all i want to do the next day is talk about it...argh! the first episode had me glued to my seat, and i enjoyed the second one as well. can't wait for episode three :)
purple.bookworm.girl chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Good job! You made very few errors. Anyways, I really do like these tags, and I like this one's focus on Ziva instead of Tony.
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Oh my cheese. The episode and your one shot were both amazing. Keep up the great work.
Aalliya chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Amazing one-shot :) and I agree... best .. show ...ever.. TIVA all the way!
pam chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Good story detailing Ziva's feelings after being alone and tortured with little hope of rescue. This promises to be another great season for NCIS! I don't have anyone to discuss this show with also, so I just read alot of fan fiction. That was a really great episode last night!
can'tthinkofanoriginalusername chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
good job.

speaxing of the actual episode, did you see that shot that Gibbs made? That had to have been at least a mile.
Mac chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I loved the episode best ever I have watched already 3 times and I still am figuring things out. I cannot wait until next weeks episode the showdown between Ziva and Gibbs and what about Ziva and Tony man I like where they are taking this. I do not have anyone either who likes to discuss the epidoes either. I am obsessed with this show and Bones. I think you wrote this well and summed up what Ziva was thinking about how she wanted to die. I am wondering if there was any hidden meaning behind Tony asking her if she can fight?
Sjarly chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Hi, I loved the fic! And I can totally understand your problem about talking about it. I can only talk to my mom about it too, and well talking about it isnt't the same when the other party hasn't watched it yet and does not undertsand the greatness of it. Because lets face it, it was wonderfull, it even made Mcgee look cool and tough. loved the lines of Tony and my god ziva.. Those few minutes that she was seen wow! But at the end the blank stare from ziva( i can undertsand that months of torture can do that to you) and the way tony went to his desk while ziva was being hugged makes me want more, because i've got a feeling there's more to come!
LadyWriter29 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Great job! I loved it! I was so excited about the episode too. Next weeks is going to rock! I can't wait. But you did very good! NCIS ROCKS! SO does IrigD!