Reviews for Time Warp
LeePacefan chapter 37 . 6/5
whyyyyyyy you stopped!,
Oi oi oiii, what about in your fourth year Harry? Can't you just get rid of his Father's Bone before the Triwizard Tournament and have it done like that?

(Realistically, if I was in his place, I would do that. Not wait until Sirius dies MY LITTLE CINNAMON BUN)

Anyways, toodles!

herhmion grungger

durko molfat

Noovel loongass

Panty purkinsen
This is good, I wanna know how it ends.
Bleeb90 chapter 37 . 3/21
Still too lazy to log in. I loved it, an it is a complete and utter shame this story hasn't had any updates for over five years. It's really fun to read. One thing though, could you sate my curiosity in answering why you refer to headmaster Dumbledore as professorhead? Cheers!
bleeb90 chapter 19 . 3/21
Too lazy to log in. Didn't Harry take Ron to the kitchens in the chapter where they went to Nicks Death Day party?
SusanMarieS chapter 37 . 3/10
noooooooo! I can't believe I started something without an ending. Wish their was more
What's kind of funny is that to me tomorrow is Valentines day
DragonXKuro chapter 37 . 2/10
I almost ship them. Almost
mumphie chapter 1 . 1/29
Time Warp Saga? Is there a next Book section after chapter 37? It ended so abruptly and and that was just about six years ago. Please tell me that you have decided to come back to the saga! Your writing is quite good. Your characters have taken on a a life beyond JK's. I want to know why Ginny Weasley is so broken. I really want to know how you pull it all together. I know real life cuts into any enterprise, but please consider how you want this to continue.
bart.grudzinski chapter 37 . 12/24/2016
so cool can't wait for next update keep up the good work
Guest chapter 37 . 12/23/2016
I cant believe it. It cant just end there and just when Draco has finally step in . its been so long since your last update. Will you still continue. I do hope so
Guest chapter 37 . 11/25/2016
this is amazin 8ut it says it hasn't upd8ed since like 5 years ago. 8(
Guest chapter 29 . 11/24/2016
perfect. year 4, part 13 now.
cinthya chapter 37 . 11/3/2016
i think, he should tell snape, but... it would be cool to see malfoy sheming for once... and succesfully
1,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »