Reviews for Time Warp
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I liked it right up to the Ginny comment, I HATE HER!
FreelanceBum chapter 37 . 3/5/2013
Poor Ginny.

Sad that this is abandoned.
FreelanceBum chapter 34 . 3/5/2013
Don't tell the people over at DLP, but I actually like HPGW.
FreelanceBum chapter 19 . 3/4/2013
Poor Cho
FreelanceBum chapter 18 . 3/4/2013
EHHE club eh
Guest chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
How do you do the spark thing, anyway?
thedarkesthorcrux chapter 37 . 2/18/2013
Voldemort, Voldemort, oooh, Voldy, Voldy, Voldy… Voldemort!
thedarkesthorcrux chapter 36 . 2/17/2013
Voldemort, Voldemort, oooh, Voldy, Voldy, Voldy… Voldemort!
k see u moved on to hp puppet pals the mysterious ticking noise
thedarkesthorcrux chapter 34 . 2/17/2013
It tasted like cool mint
how do u manage to slip in these quotes
thedarkesthorcrux chapter 31 . 2/17/2013
Go home, terrorist! was malfoys quote to professor quirrelmort
AJ Granger chapter 37 . 2/16/2013
It's nice to see Harry thinking more about how to change things. I guess Ginny has become like Luna was. If people can't pick on her, then they now pick on Ginny. Other than his memories of her from the future, Harry really has no reason to be comforting this Ginny. He hasn't been close friends with her, though he knows her better now than he did in canon. Personally I prefer Harry and Luna as they fit well together, and have a good basis in your story so far for getting together.

I also like Draco and Tracey, even though I know technically he's supposed to end up with Astoria. They have changed things, and are different people themselves.

Nice breakdown moment with Harry. I feel really bad about what's happening with Remus. Not thinking about the possible consequences there really cost them a lot. Also not making the tougher decisions and working on letting more people know means the wizarding world isn't preparing for Voldemort who has returned and is building up his following.
AJ Granger chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
I've almost stopped reading this for two reasons (1) it's too close to canon, and (2) Harry seems to have learned nothing from having been through this before as he's not making anything better really. The slight changes of bringing in more Neville and introducing Luna earlier helped keep me reading. But I'd like to think that both Harry and Malfoy learned from their mistakes from the past and worked towards fixing them.

Why leave the diary with Ginny? He thinks she got over it, but that's not necessarily guaranteed. Obviously, he missed a lot the first time around in this.
thedarkesthorcrux chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
no way anyone's going to die! -And it's gonna be totally awesome- a avpm quote really but avpm is 'totally awesome'
ImperialJedi chapter 37 . 2/1/2013
Just finished catching up on this story. This a fantastic fic. Every chapter has been a joy to read. Thank you!
Tsamwan chapter 37 . 1/23/2013
You haven't gotten up and died, have you?

If so, get into necromancy, rise up from the grave and start typing away.

Regardless, I'm definitely going to start following this fic.

And now for the more elaborate part of this review, which might be a bit boring ( so go ahead and skip it, if you like):

- Excellent fucking Dialogue! Harry's got a bit of a feminine streak to him in his 'glaring and hitting behavior' ( guys don't normally do this ), but the conversations are just so damn good it's next to impossible to not just go along with it. Examples are the banter between Sirius and Harry, obviously. Harry-malfoy is done well, too. Fred and george with the " Here and now" and " Else and later" was just brilliant. Love the wordplay. Pretty sure there's more, but I can't think of any right this minute.

- Love how you're using story strings in combo with distraction and deception to hint that Cho had the locket, even though it turned out to be Marietta. You hinted at Cho having it three times, which was just a tiny bit obvious, though you may have done that intentionally. Kudo's on the awesomeness. Most never get to that level of writing; the art of being able to deceive your readers.

- Kudo's on the originality! Don't think I've seen this type of story before, where Harry travels with someone like draco. Keeps it hella' exciting!

- finally, (I could go on, but If you actually want technical writing style feedback you can always PM me.) I can't WAIT for another time warp!

Hurry up, will ya?

Cheerz,

your average, loyal, insolent, loudmouthed reader
1,007 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »