Reviews for Time Warp
THe KiKO peRsON chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
I just read most of this in two goes (would've been one but it was almost 3 am and I had to stop). I like this story a lot. The only thing that was a little annoying (unless I've gotten mixed up with a different fic I was reading yesterday) is that you were writing the word "reckon" as "recon".

Any chance of a new chapter sometime soon? I'm putting it on story alert, in any case.
DovahkiinSharpe chapter 37 . 7/12/2013
Best Story I have ever read in all my time on this sight which has been a long long long time. Please update this, It is amazing.
Einsteins Theory chapter 37 . 7/4/2013
Hi,
I have an account but I'm too lazy too login.
This is probably one of THE BEST fan fictions I have ever read!
So obviously you have a lot of support, I mean that many followers and favourites?
That alone should tell you that your a brilliant writer and that this is an amazing story (If it doesn't, I'm telling you now, YOU'RE BLOODY BRILLIANT!)
But I digress...All this leads to only one question, Why have you not updated in almost two years?
Anyways, I'm a big fan and I really hope that you'll continue...
Lifespire chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
Oh my god, did Draco travel back in time too?! Amazing!
rgfergegr chapter 37 . 6/30/2013
great story, please continue. maybe snape will help them? can't they just talk with director of gringot and tell him about cup?
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 37 . 6/2/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter! This is such an amazing fic!
Bara sta mig chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
saga is the swedish word for fairytale :)
ShadowsofDestruction13 chapter 37 . 5/13/2013
I'd love to see more of this, if you're still writing. It's an absolutely wonderful story that has eaten up my attention the last few days.
Guest chapter 37 . 4/24/2013
This story is awesome! Please update soon _
Anne chapter 37 . 4/21/2013
I really have enjoyed this story much more than many other "Harry goes back in time" stories. What I particularly enjoy about this one is Harry and Draco working together. After finishing reading it, I noticed that it's been a while since you updated ... hope you plan to finish!
Anonymous chapter 37 . 4/21/2013
Though I think your story is quite good, I don't really like the Americanisms, misspelings, and overlooked grammar mistakes. For example, 'Anyways' is very much improper of a term, and something not likely to escape any of these characters' mouths.

Nonetheless, I await your update.
Mistress Storm chapter 37 . 4/18/2013
OMG! I LOVED it! No words to describe just how GREAT this story is! Please, please UPDATE!
Mistress Storm chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Is Draco from the future AS WELL! Oh the FUN, that could be had!
emmettcullenlover45 chapter 37 . 4/8/2013
AHHH! Why does your story stop here? UPDATE NOW!
ReaderGirlWriter chapter 37 . 4/5/2013
Oh. My. Gosh.

I just read one of the most brilliant Harry Potter fanfictions EVER. I don't even... I don't even know where to start.

First of all - the plot. And the characterization. Amazing. I'm literally on the edge of my seat while reading your story. I read all 37 chapters in one go. I simply couldn't stop.

Second - spelling and grammar. Not perfect, of course, but the mistakes were few enough that I could ignore them. And I love this even more because of that.

Now we get to the part where I'm gonna say the most - posting. I just found this story yesterday, but I saw the date of your last update and... I mean, really? It's been two years! You said on your profile that you weren't abandoning this story! I get that you've got a lot of things to do and stuff to write, but even if you could spare a couple hours to write a chapter for this fanfiction, that'd be great. You have more than one thousand people following this story, and more than one thousand favorites. I'd follow and fav, too, if I had an account (which I don't, sadly). All of us would be absolutely thrilled if you started writing for this story again - especially me, because I can't get it out of my head. I love this, I really do. Things are so exciting; Snape just saw a memory from the Battle of Hogwarts! I can't wait to find out what happens next, and I'm sure your hundreds of other readers feel the same. So please, please find a little time to write the next chapter. I believe even a couple hours out of the weekend could produce a chapter that's fairly decent, at the very least. And didn't you say in one author's note that you were excited to get to Warp Two? You can't get there if you don't finish Warp One - and I wish that you would, at least, finish Warp One. That's all I'm asking. PLEASE. I desperately need to read the next chapter, and all the ones after that until the (hopefully satisfying?) end of Warp One.

If you post another chapter, I would be immensely grateful. If you don't... I might write another review to make you do it. Might... if I find the time. Hey, my life's hectic, too ;).

(And on the pairings - I'd love it if you stuck with canon, please. Meaning Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione, etc. Though I would also like Draco/Tracy and maybe Neville/Luna, since we never really saw the relationships of Draco and Astoria, Neville and Hannah, and Luna and Rolf in the books.)

Now... This review has gone on long enough. I commend you for writing such an amazing and wonderful story, and I leave you with these last words:

PLEASE POST THE NEXT CHAPTER, I BEG YOU!
1,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »