Reviews for Time Warp
AccioStone chapter 37 . 8/8/2012
I just remember something that may correct harry, the pensieve may be expensive but he just need to take out his memories, not see them. so he can take them out and save them somewhere like he took horace, snape and all those that dumbledore had!
Not-Rory chapter 37 . 8/7/2012
Great concept, great execution but Galloping Gargoyles it needs to be finished! This is great and very creative spin on the books and an ending can only make it better, please finish it or at least write more.
lapistier chapter 37 . 7/31/2012
Besides, this is a great story. I love it. It's brilliant and somehow you keep all the characters (or those who should be) in character.
Plus, there's not many Harry and Draco time travel fics.
So please, on behalf of the thousand or so followers, will you please update?
Fuyutaro son chapter 37 . 7/28/2012
a little sad that it was all abandoned, but still, it was a good story :D
Evani chapter 37 . 7/18/2012
damnit i want the next chapter xD lol i hate starting a story before it finnishes but i didnt have any good peggy sues to read while waiting for this one lol, welll i really hope you get the next chapter out withing the next two weeks because i absolutly refuse to go to japan without findiong out more, although i really dont have much of a choice xD and the story is really good,, its on par with a few peggysues that ive read so far like oh god not again and nightmares of futures past, and a few others i cant rember the names of xD
GlidingOne chapter 37 . 7/4/2012
The 'get back to you on that' I hope does not extend to when you next update, will it? Please update again soon, this is amazing!

kitty-gurl1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
hoping you continue this story!
Guest chapter 37 . 6/28/2012
hurry and post the next chapter i was up all night literly and read all 37 chapters i can not wait to find out what happens next
Trumpet Lover chapter 37 . 6/27/2012
Ahhhhh! Cliffyyyyy! Please update? :)

I kind of am interested in them telling Snape. If they don't, he'll figure it out at some point. He's pretty smart.
HorcruxHunter101 chapter 37 . 6/23/2012
This has gotta be one of the best time travel fics I've ever read! I really hope that you suddenly feel like updating this. I love the Starkid reference in the summary.
FuzzyBoots chapter 37 . 6/19/2012
I like the chapter. I kind of regret that I haven't commented on past chapters, but the story was gripping enough that I just kept moving forward. I am incredibly saddened that it has been almost a year since the last update. FWIW, I got your story off of the TVTropes fanfic recommendation page, so there are obviously other people who like it enough to shill it.

You do have a fair amount of homophones in past chapters, but I've found that submitting those generally doesn't lead to them being fixed, although I'm willing to skim through and send them to you if you'd like.
Asian95 chapter 37 . 6/10/2012
This has to be one of the best time travel stories ever. Too bad it seems you haven't updated in a year, ah well, one can hope...
kitty-gurl1 chapter 37 . 6/2/2012
absolutely loving this story! it's a great spin on the idea and i'm hoping it continues soon!
Hedgi chapter 37 . 5/29/2012
Oh, I do hope you'll continue. Tis is great fun.

i never thought i'd like malfoy- er, draco. but i do!
bill560682 chapter 34 . 5/24/2012
as far as pairings i can never see ron and granger as a pairing unless it was her idea and it was to get the weasley family name to get a better job in the ministry. ron is the kind of guy who wants a girl like his mother who stays at home and raises his kids and lets him whine about how his boss does not listen to his great ideas. granger would want someone as smart as her unless she is still as into being the best she might keep ron around because he is stupid and she will always thereby have someone she is smarter then.
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »