Reviews for Time Warp
Martel chapter 28 . 3/22/2012
"Drama Queen". Harry, oh you. XD

Hey, good question about the Death Eaters knowing about the Horcruxes! Rowling...! *shakes fist angrily at the sky*

"Why did Voldemort have to give a big super villain speech? Not only was it giving him a chance to plan, it was teaching him what he shouldn't know as Voldemort's foe."

Harry has become Genre Savvy. Good for him! XD

Also, he has a good point... I hadn't noticed how much Tom liked to rant to his Death Eaters. He's even kind of... whiny. And the Death Eaters have to listen or else. Ha ha.

...Does... does Voldemort actually think that the Death Eaters care about his woes or was he just really desperate to get it all off his chest? I mean, wow.

"He wondered if it would be like getting high on muggle drugs. Just say no."

I laughed out loud.

Wait, what? Fawkes?
Martel chapter 27 . 3/22/2012
I wonder why Voldemort felt like sharing so much in front of the Carrows.

Also, nice touch, with Amycus' sadism.
Martel chapter 27 . 3/22/2012
Do you mean fanfiction dot net's document manager? I don't think that it's ever worked well, to tell you the truth. There's always been some formatting issue with it at any given time.
Martel chapter 26 . 3/22/2012
Oh no, they must have gotten Luna in so much trouble with the fourth year girls. D:

Well, let's see how things change with this!

I also must congratulate you on how well you have handled Snape. He's a difficult character.
Martel chapter 25 . 3/22/2012
Who was Krum's hostage? Will we find out later?

Also, Harry's decisions bother me a lot, but I'm glad that you aren't taking the easy route by making him all saintly and stuff. I can't wait to see what consequences arise from his bad decisions. :3

Oh, I forgot: the spell is called "Sonorus". And it might have been a typo, but back at fake Moody's class about the Unforgivable curses, the Killing Curse is supposed to be "Avada Kedavra".

Also, allows me to take a moment to thank you properly, for writing this story, and to thank your plot-beta, because flying feathers! The Harry Potter books have so many plot-points going on at the same type (especially the convoluted mess that they become from GoF and onwards, but even more especially everything surrounding the Triwizard Tournament), plus the changes brought on by Harry and Draco doing things differently! I don't know how you manage without making like half a dozen diagrams.
Martel chapter 23 . 3/22/2012
So now Marietta has it? Hmmm.
Martel chapter 21 . 3/22/2012
You know, I really appreciate the fact that Harry keeps making mistakes despite trying to make things right.
Martel chapter 19 . 3/22/2012
This was a very nice chapter. :)
Martel chapter 17 . 3/22/2012
The writing -especially the dialogue- was a little weird in this chapter, like some words or even entire lines were missing.
Martel chapter 16 . 3/22/2012
Well, that was a refreshingly different way of solving that plot point. It was nice. :)
Martel chapter 15 . 3/21/2012
That was a genuinely touching scene - the one with Sirius and Harry. I felt all warm and fuzzy on the inside. Good job. :)
Martel chapter 10 . 3/21/2012
WHAT.

:O Okay, that was the best plot twist I have seen for canon rehashes/do-over stories/Peggy Sue fics involving Chamber of Secrets.

You've just won 100 Official Fanfiction Points for it.
Shannon the Original chapter 13 . 3/5/2012
update soon
rustyone chapter 37 . 3/3/2012
This has been one of the best time stories I've read. Hope you continue!
Klldarkness chapter 37 . 2/27/2012
Please comeback and update! Dx

It's hard to find well written time travel fanfiction, and this one is turning out well.
949 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »