Reviews for Time Warp
Telpetari chapter 37 . 6/18
A wonderful story, I simply love it! Please continue! Please
animal lover13 chapter 37 . 4/26
Would it be too much flask that you update soon? I love what you have written so far.

Keep writing
animal lover13 chapter 33 . 4/26
i caught that pokemon reference. Victini ;)
nemesisswan chapter 4 . 4/1
You are a talented writer - I give you that. But you are mostly repeating the canon. It's painfully boring. Looks like I do prefer some major twist. I'm sorry but I'm dropping it. :(
lizzzsunshine chapter 37 . 3/15
HOW COULD YOU HAVE ABANDONED THIS STORY?! It's amazing! Please come back with an update!
HarleyIvy chapter 37 . 3/8
Can't wait to see what happens next
Revliledpembroke chapter 37 . 2/19
So, what? You don't want to do that time warp again?
Random Lolz 74128 chapter 1 . 2/7
this plot sounds amazing- can't wait to read
KillerRose17 chapter 37 . 1/14
OMG UPDATE SOON PLEASE YOU STILL HAVE A REVIEWER HERE! Love the story by the way.
Nadiafarjana chapter 37 . 1/6
Amazing
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 37 . 12/11/2015
I guess it's too much to hope for for you to update this? It is really good...
William Advanced chapter 37 . 12/8/2015
Please continue this work is fantastic. At least finish the first warp please
Sadrice chapter 26 . 12/4/2015
So, why is there an hour time limit starting from,initiating the plan? Harry and Draco are under the invisibility cloak. The can try to complete the riddle all night if they like. They only need to take polyjuice when they get through and need to ascend the girls' stairs. Furthermore, if they run out their time limit upstairs, they could simply take a little more polyjuixe to refresh the timer.

Your polyjuice section doesn't make any sense.
Sadrice chapter 25 . 12/4/2015
Ok, I ignored it the first couple of times because I figured it was a typo, but again?! The incantation is "Sonorus", not "Snorus".
Guest chapter 37 . 12/1/2015
This is really interesting and I look forward to seeing where you go with it next!
1,002 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »