Reviews for Time Warp
mumphie chapter 37 . 10/6/2016
I really liked your premise, how you handled your characters, and how the story flowed. Please finish the story. I'd like to know how you want it to end.
LogicLady chapter 20 . 9/19/2016
How does Sirius know what a bandaid is?
AussieSparkey chapter 37 . 9/18/2016
So... whenever you fell like getting back to this story would be great...
E chapter 11 . 9/9/2016
LOLOL at the get on with it where is that from
SelenaBones chapter 34 . 9/9/2016
I love all of the reference you're making To AVPM
SelenaBones chapter 19 . 9/7/2016
I bet on galleons that it's Cho who have the locket
InkBlobs chapter 9 . 8/31/2016
Just giving you one more reviw to reach 1,000. Ur welcome
Guest chapter 37 . 8/29/2016
Really... you stop here? Well at least you finally corrected the Sonorus spell which was pretty annoying.
Fire Tempest chapter 37 . 8/13/2016
Good story, looking forward to more.
rosie.com chapter 37 . 8/4/2016
Will you continue your story?
IloveHeat chapter 37 . 7/30/2016
Noooooooo. So close and then you quit. Bummer. Loved the little sarcastic bits. Thank you for sharing the story.
Souseiki chapter 8 . 7/19/2016
Harry is determined not only to prevent death but also to keep everyone from getting hurt feelings. His defense for Hermione and his attempted talk with Myrtle showed his attention to details. However, big picture stuff he seems to be flying by the seat of his pants. At least he's humorous about it, like Lockhart's test.
Souseiki chapter 7 . 7/19/2016
It was a great addition to add Lupin earlier in the story. Harry's new rapport with the Misuse of Magic woman is a bit humorous, regardless if it was a muggle photo or a wizard one. As for the fight between the fathers, I hope this Harry remembers to prevent his wife's possession. Good start to the second year.
Souseiki chapter 6 . 7/19/2016
Even if it feels a bit rushed without more development, I do appreciate Neville's inclusion to the Golden Trio. You show how insufferable Dumbledore is. However, I hope Snape and the Dursleys civility continues. Good first year experience.
Souseiki chapter 5 . 7/19/2016
Dammit, the peace from Snape and Malfoy wasn't there to last. The humor between Harry and Malfoy at least keeps the mood up.
1,023 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »