Reviews for Time Warp
Souseiki chapter 6 . 7/19/2016
Even if it feels a bit rushed without more development, I do appreciate Neville's inclusion to the Golden Trio. You show how insufferable Dumbledore is. However, I hope Snape and the Dursleys civility continues. Good first year experience.
Souseiki chapter 5 . 7/19/2016
Dammit, the peace from Snape and Malfoy wasn't there to last. The humor between Harry and Malfoy at least keeps the mood up.
Souseiki chapter 3 . 7/19/2016
Hm, it's been fun remembering events alongside Harry. The little easter eggs of knowledge he finds so far are interesting even if mundane. And Malfoy's appearance is surprising in that he is going through the timeline both bored and somewhat antagonistic.
Souseiki chapter 4 . 7/19/2016
Harry and Draco's bonding moments are precious. It's good to see a friendship between such typically argumentative characters. I also appreciate Harry's goals to get on the better side of people such as Snape. Aside from this friendliness, however, I don't really see much personality from the characters.
Souseiki chapter 3 . 7/19/2016
Souseiki chapter 2 . 7/19/2016
Ah the infamous letter chase. His interactions with the Dursleys is so refreshing. They're not overly mean, but they're not overly nice. Their neutrality seems more realistic. I hope this established civility goes on to the other years.
Souseiki chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Harry's passivity over this is pretty humorous. There are so many peggy sue fics of him coming back from a terrible future. It's good to see him not scared or panicked by the time travel.
Corwyn chapter 37 . 7/19/2016
I'm enjoying the story so far. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Telpetari chapter 37 . 6/18/2016
A wonderful story, I simply love it! Please continue! Please
animal lover13 chapter 37 . 4/26/2016
Would it be too much flask that you update soon? I love what you have written so far.

Keep writing
animal lover13 chapter 33 . 4/26/2016
i caught that pokemon reference. Victini ;)
nemesisswan chapter 4 . 4/1/2016
You are a talented writer - I give you that. But you are mostly repeating the canon. It's painfully boring. Looks like I do prefer some major twist. I'm sorry but I'm dropping it. :(
lizzzsunshine chapter 37 . 3/15/2016
HOW COULD YOU HAVE ABANDONED THIS STORY?! It's amazing! Please come back with an update!
HarleyIvy chapter 37 . 3/8/2016
Can't wait to see what happens next
Revliledpembroke chapter 37 . 2/19/2016
So, what? You don't want to do that time warp again?
1,025 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »