Reviews for Time Warp
Wenxi chapter 37 . 8/22/2013
I looked at your profile, and I am so so so hopeful for a new chapter. This idea is so brilliant, and I love how you've written it. Everyone is different, because of the changes, but still themselves, still in character. I absolutely love Harry and Draco's interactions, and Sirius in this as well. Hoping to read more!
Sar'Kalu chapter 37 . 8/16/2013
What will he do about Snape?

Good story, well written, interesting plot line, love how Malfoy can't stay out of Harry's messes. Brilliant.
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 37 . 8/14/2013
Great Story. I hope your muse comes back and gives you a kick.
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Interesting take on this scenario.
Looking forward to the rest of the story.
Arafell chapter 37 . 8/8/2013
Malfoy: I'll get back to you on that.

And that was how the story ended.
Anne Seebaldt chapter 37 . 8/3/2013
Please do continue this. I was disappointed to see it was unfinished after reading. It is one of the more creative "Harry goes back in time" stories!
nn chapter 37 . 8/1/2013
This story is really good. You must have spent a lot of time trying to remember the small details like Bode dying from a disguised Devil Snare. You obviously went through the stories properly.
Please update
I really want to know what Snape thinks about that memory he saw in Harry's head.
JustMe chapter 37 . 7/31/2013
This is a really good fic! I'm a little sad that it seems to be abandoned, but I hope you'll come bad to it some day. I love how Harry and Draco are close but not best friends or anything, and that Harry still can't get everything right. Frankly, it's much more realistic that way. I also really like "the dream team" instead of the golden trio. Then again, I just like the addition of Luna. Thanks for sharing!
Tianredis chapter 37 . 7/26/2013
I really enjoyed this, and I hope that any update will sneak in soon. Good writing, keep up the great work!
flaming rose chapter 37 . 7/23/2013
So awesome! Please write more soon, and I'll be sure to check out ur profile page! Anyway, peace!
THe KiKO peRsON chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
I just read most of this in two goes (would've been one but it was almost 3 am and I had to stop). I like this story a lot. The only thing that was a little annoying (unless I've gotten mixed up with a different fic I was reading yesterday) is that you were writing the word "reckon" as "recon".

Any chance of a new chapter sometime soon? I'm putting it on story alert, in any case.
DovahkiinSharpe chapter 37 . 7/12/2013
Best Story I have ever read in all my time on this sight which has been a long long long time. Please update this, It is amazing.
Einsteins Theory chapter 37 . 7/4/2013
Hi,
I have an account but I'm too lazy too login.
This is probably one of THE BEST fan fictions I have ever read!
So obviously you have a lot of support, I mean that many followers and favourites?
That alone should tell you that your a brilliant writer and that this is an amazing story (If it doesn't, I'm telling you now, YOU'RE BLOODY BRILLIANT!)
But I digress...All this leads to only one question, Why have you not updated in almost two years?
Anyways, I'm a big fan and I really hope that you'll continue...
Lifespire chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
Oh my god, did Draco travel back in time too?! Amazing!
rgfergegr chapter 37 . 6/30/2013
great story, please continue. maybe snape will help them? can't they just talk with director of gringot and tell him about cup?
914 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »