Reviews for Time Warp
Blitzstrahl chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
I don't like how Harry is letting Ron be a asshat towards Ginny.
Blitzstrahl chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
Before I click to the next chapter I want to say this: The Hollows Cloak hides you from death,so they shouldn't be petrified right? right?
grimmich chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
:P please tell me he was just desperate? ginny sucks!
rosieposie511 chapter 37 . 10/16/2014
great chapter. please please post soon
quidditchers chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Loved it up until Harry told Serius that he's from the future.
sunneedee chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
I'm sorry - looks like you skipped a whole part where Harry and Draco realise they are both time travellers? Very confused...
Theawesomeindianboy chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
"Harry pretended to ponder on this
for a minute before replying. "That
sounds like a fascinating course,
but there aren't any books on it on
the list…" he trailed off.
Harry, trying to hurry things along,
informed him that Muggle Studies
was only available for Third Years
and up."
Shouldn't it be Hagrid instead of Harry in the second paragraph ?
Priya Ashok chapter 37 . 8/18/2014
Good one so far. Thank you.
Spn-cm-fan chapter 37 . 7/26/2014
Here is my nice adult response: I love the story so far! Can't wait for more!
Now for a childish moment: (Chanting) UPDATE! UPDATE! NOOOOOOOOOOW!
SnuffleLove chapter 37 . 7/17/2014
Please please please update! This story has been, without a doubt, one of my favorites to read! I can't wait to read more!
cryptologicalMystic chapter 37 . 7/15/2014
FFDSKFHSDKLJGHFKJDGHDSLKFHLKDH I HATE IT WHEN FICS ARE DEADFICS AUGH CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE
Let's Find Sam's Shoe chapter 37 . 7/12/2014
I really hope you're gonna update this story real soon! I love it, every word of it. Definitely one of the best Time Travel fic's I've ever read and I'd hate for it to be abandoned, so please, update soon!

Moony0402
weirdsister chapter 37 . 7/6/2014
Just read your recent author's note. I'm so glad you plan to continue this story it's too good to be abandoned. Having Malfoy return as well was a brilliant move and his friendship with Harry is great and did I get a hint of Lucius having a change of heart? A lovely ending for Pettigrew and it's believable that Harry has forgotten bits of the first time around and they are presenting him with some difficulties. Harry's interaction with Luna is also a delight to read.
anyeshabaner chapter 37 . 6/30/2014
oh please update this story its wonerfull
frostedblack chapter 37 . 6/23/2014
why did u stop writing time-warp it a very good story. PLEASE start writing it again.
965 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »