Reviews for Time Warp
KillerRose17 chapter 37 . 1/14/2016
OMG UPDATE SOON PLEASE YOU STILL HAVE A REVIEWER HERE! Love the story by the way.
Nadiafarjana chapter 37 . 1/6/2016
Amazing
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 37 . 12/11/2015
I guess it's too much to hope for for you to update this? It is really good...
William Advanced chapter 37 . 12/8/2015
Please continue this work is fantastic. At least finish the first warp please
Sadrice chapter 26 . 12/4/2015
So, why is there an hour time limit starting from,initiating the plan? Harry and Draco are under the invisibility cloak. The can try to complete the riddle all night if they like. They only need to take polyjuice when they get through and need to ascend the girls' stairs. Furthermore, if they run out their time limit upstairs, they could simply take a little more polyjuixe to refresh the timer.

Your polyjuice section doesn't make any sense.
Sadrice chapter 25 . 12/4/2015
Ok, I ignored it the first couple of times because I figured it was a typo, but again?! The incantation is "Sonorus", not "Snorus".
Guest chapter 37 . 12/1/2015
This is really interesting and I look forward to seeing where you go with it next!
tinawinna chapter 37 . 11/16/2015
I'm really loving this story. :)
I especially love the little references to a very Potter musical and Harry Potter puppet pals. :D
I really hope you decide to continue this story some day. :)
SakuraLuck chapter 22 . 9/25/2015
DUDE CHO HAS IT
SakuraLuck chapter 14 . 9/25/2015
i really wanna ship draco and harry together
SakuraLuck chapter 3 . 9/25/2015
WAIT DID DRACO
Dare queen chapter 37 . 9/13/2015
AMAZING!
Dare queen chapter 13 . 9/13/2015
Im not even half way through the story and I already love it! It amazing the best Harry Potter fan fiction Iv'e ever read :)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/3/2015
You know what... I hate stories where Harry lets Hermione be first. I mean, he's the boy-who-lived, he CAN show intelligence. And Hermione is just a parrot, not a genius for god's sake! Show some backbone.

By the way, could someone please write a story where he goes back to his younger body and does things TOTALLY different. All these stories are just retellings of the actual books and changing some dialogues... different friends, showing intelligence, etc? Please
Desiraes0220 chapter 37 . 8/25/2015
wish you would finish this story its great
1,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »