Reviews for Time Warp
Dare queen chapter 13 . 9/13/2015
Im not even half way through the story and I already love it! It amazing the best Harry Potter fan fiction Iv'e ever read :)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/3/2015
You know what... I hate stories where Harry lets Hermione be first. I mean, he's the boy-who-lived, he CAN show intelligence. And Hermione is just a parrot, not a genius for god's sake! Show some backbone.

By the way, could someone please write a story where he goes back to his younger body and does things TOTALLY different. All these stories are just retellings of the actual books and changing some dialogues... different friends, showing intelligence, etc? Please
Desiraes0220 chapter 37 . 8/25/2015
wish you would finish this story its great
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Great first chapter and plot
Wokanshutaduo chapter 37 . 8/7/2015
Found this rec in an old inbox and marathoned through this. Please return and complete this story!
Carpe Diem Vampire chapter 37 . 7/21/2015
:'( ive been reading this a few times over and over again for a few years now waiting for the next update. I really really really love this fic! I have not found one that is similar to this that is also written as well with all of these different twists and surprises. I really want to read more! Desperately!
- Much love 333 Carpe Diem Vampire
Relena Duo chapter 37 . 7/16/2015
This is so good! I am a great fan of Redemption!Draco fanfics and this has it in such a realistic way that I can't wait to see how things will turn out later on.
Its just so perfect!
Guest chapter 37 . 6/28/2015
This is one of the best time travel fics I've read! I love how realistically you made the friendship between Harry and Draco, and how you didn't make them all-powerful gods just because they're older
Guest chapter 37 . 6/6/2015
I know it's been four years but please update!
ranchan-akari chapter 37 . 6/3/2015
Bwahahahahaha! I love this slowly developing friendship between Harry and Draco! I love the way that Harry changes things and how somethings don't change. I'd love to read more! Please update again! I have all these questions that are unanswered! And as this is all labeled "Warp 1", does that mean that there are going to be MORE warps to the past again?! XDD I can't wait!
FreelanceBum chapter 2 . 5/15/2015
Probably my favorite way of dealing with the letters I've seen.
dianaanne chapter 37 . 5/13/2015
I really enjoyed this story and, while I know it's been years since you updated it, hope you someday complete it.
Ignorethisfedora chapter 37 . 5/8/2015
Oh COME ON
IT'S BEEN 4 YEARS
DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE ABANDONING THIS
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
I know you probably abandoned this story but i just found it and read it and its amazing! Could you keep writing please?
mmmmm chapter 37 . 4/20/2015
No! Orphaned and alone... why would you leave this poor fic behind? "I'll get back to you on that" No Malfoy, I guess you won't. Please continue someday!
1,012 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »