Reviews for Time Warp
SnuffleLove chapter 37 . 7/17/2014
Please please please update! This story has been, without a doubt, one of my favorites to read! I can't wait to read more!
cryptologicalMystic chapter 37 . 7/15/2014
Let's Find Sam's Shoe chapter 37 . 7/12/2014
I really hope you're gonna update this story real soon! I love it, every word of it. Definitely one of the best Time Travel fic's I've ever read and I'd hate for it to be abandoned, so please, update soon!

weirdsister chapter 37 . 7/6/2014
Just read your recent author's note. I'm so glad you plan to continue this story it's too good to be abandoned. Having Malfoy return as well was a brilliant move and his friendship with Harry is great and did I get a hint of Lucius having a change of heart? A lovely ending for Pettigrew and it's believable that Harry has forgotten bits of the first time around and they are presenting him with some difficulties. Harry's interaction with Luna is also a delight to read.
anyeshabaner chapter 37 . 6/30/2014
oh please update this story its wonerfull
frostedblack chapter 37 . 6/23/2014
why did u stop writing time-warp it a very good story. PLEASE start writing it again.
CopyPasta chapter 17 . 6/2/2014
Over half the story is directly quoted from the book series...
No disclaimer regarding this, no warning, and no betas (as evidenced by the numerous spelling errors).
Lycanthromancer chapter 27 . 5/15/2014
Lycanthromancer chapter 25 . 5/15/2014
Loving your story, but you should probably go back through and edit "Snorus" to be "Sonorous," since you've misspelled it every single time it's come up.
Isabella95 chapter 37 . 5/7/2014
And you should get back to me/ us on this story! It's a totally awesome story. I really like the Draco-Harry friendship you've made, and the changes of the story. one of my favorite changes were that the age-line was a mental one, and that Draco was the school champion.
I really, really, really hope that you will update the story in the near future and that it wont be discontinued.
Lots of love :D :D
Isabella95 chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Finally! Someone pointed that out :D
mooree chapter 37 . 4/28/2014
You just had to stop right when it got good, didn't you? I want to hear about snape!
hermonine chapter 37 . 4/17/2014
Great story, keep up the great work and update soon!
farawaygalaxy chapter 37 . 3/31/2014
This was one of the best time travel fics I ever read. There are not many of them that were written post-DH and are this good. It's beautifully written, the characters are believable and it's funny at times. I know you haven't updated it in almost 3 years, but I hope you will return to it soon. And thank you for this story. :-)
Guest chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
The bag was held LOOSELY.
I'm going to LOSE the game.
Watch your lose/looses.