Reviews for Time Warp
B00kw0rm92 chapter 19 . 2/27/2010
Wonderful chapter! Shame on Harry for betting on what he already knows! LOL! Can't wait to see what's next!
nxkris chapter 19 . 2/27/2010
great chapter. i like that harry brags abit about how famous he is, rare thing that is. update soon.
lady firefox chapter 19 . 2/27/2010
Hey, i think i have an idea as to who has the necklace!...I think Cho has the necklace...and i liked the chapter, Harry messing with Junior was really funny! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Animekitty47 chapter 19 . 2/27/2010
Uh-oh, did Cho find a certian evil necklace? XD Nice chappie. *pokes Ron*
jayley chapter 18 . 2/26/2010
what! they lost the horcrux and somehow they aren't more worried...shame, they should've tried to accio it! and it took me a long time to actually read your top line, but they're gonna repeat the same 7 years again, even after this warp 1 business? technically your story could be like a bazillion chapters long, though i think if warp 2 starts they'll just go crazy
KaggyAlucardSesh chapter 18 . 2/24/2010
please update
Spectral Scribe chapter 18 . 2/24/2010
I'm so glad I found this, it's awesome! Harry redoing his Hogwarts years has been done again and again, but this one's quite entertaining. I especially like that Malfoy has gone back with him, that's what makes it really fun. I like the progression of their relationship, not-quite-enemies moving toward not-quite-friends. I loved Ron as the ferret, he's quite the prick in this, isn't he? Some of the jumps are a bit jarring, but I understand it would be horribly tedious to go back over details we know. I want to know what happened to the locket, and where this all ends up, and I'm also super curious to see where the whole saga is going! You've intrigued me with this multiple-warps concept. I look forward to reading more!
Ythewt chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
While I am new to this sight I will give you my honest opinion .

While the story did not keep me glued to my seat I found it to be very good and thought out . I am awaiting to see how it ends . I feel like there maybe a major bump in the road as Harry seems to be taking too much for granted . I am glad to see Draco as more than a 1 dimensional hate Potter at all cost character . I feel your exploration of Draco's development as very plausible and that keeps me interested . I would have been more enthralled if there was more detail given to objects and settings . You basic premise is something I think many of Harry Potter fans have daydreamed about but you have put it down in a very straight forward form and kept it interesting . While I do feel that it stalled or drug in some parts , I felt the same about every original Harry Potter book . If I was writing this story I would say what you have is a very , very good second or third draft . Your story just felt light on details . I don't know if they do a ratings system on here as I am new . I would give you a solid 7.9 out of 10 on your theme and story . A 9.2 on character development . I could only give you a 6.0 on complexity . In short your story was very good , but not great . I think you have most of the skills if not all to make a great story . Keep up what ever method you use . I hope this review will help and not hinder you .
Eques Pirate chapter 18 . 2/24/2010
Haha! Enlighten Hermione club, I love it!
Animekitty47 chapter 18 . 2/24/2010
That's ok. As long as you don't take a year or something equally crazy between updates most people don't really care. Anyway, this was a great chappie. I wonder who got the Locket? I hope you do manage to update soon. :)
nightwing27 chapter 11 . 2/24/2010
good thing I don't follow that grap of not chaniging the future my story will change everything not leave off nothing
nightwing27 chapter 10 . 2/24/2010
snake face will forever be the world's coward idiot to ever live I bet everyone in hell is laughing at him for losing to a 1 year old baby
nightwing27 chapter 9 . 2/24/2010