Reviews for Time Warp
Maiden18 chapter 21 . 3/16/2010
Hey, just wanted to leave a quick review to say how much I love this story. :) Can't remember if I've reviewed before, but anyway, it's great. And I can't wait for the next chapter! (Had to say that, of course. :P)
Animekitty47 chapter 21 . 3/14/2010
There goes my theory that the warp restarts after Harry tells someone he's from the future...ah, well, it was still an amusing chappie. :D
jeweltheif500 chapter 21 . 3/13/2010
Yay! I love this story! I know I sound just like a little kid but I really don't care!
Eques Pirate chapter 21 . 3/13/2010
haha, silly Malfoy! just doesn't know things about those veela! nice chapter, loved sirius' reaction to voldemort coming back!
B00kw0rm92 chapter 21 . 3/13/2010
Sirius's reaction was ... very Sirius. I loved it! Can not wait to see what's next!
Kinda too lazy to log in chapter 21 . 3/13/2010
This... is going to be good. Can't wait for the next chapters! Love the story so far, and just the thought of new chapters AND the new time warps... makes me giddy.

I'm waiting in anticipation for the tournament to really get going, and (obviously) your next chapter (which should totally be updated really, really soon)!
Killing Curse Eyes chapter 21 . 3/13/2010
You know, I fail to see why you have so few reviews. Your story is bloody brilliant.

I particularly like Sirius' reaction. _

Keep up the awesome work!

~KCE
Amelie de Lorraine chapter 21 . 3/13/2010
Ha ha. This chapter was funny. I had a feeling Sirius would laugh when he found out. He wouldn't believe Harry right away. And I loved Harry and Draco's conversations with Rita Skeeter. She's so mean she's hilarious, a very good character in the story. I hope to see more of her. I'm also glad that Sirius is more involved in Harry's life now that he is freed, the way it should have been in the books. Great job! Oh, but one question remains: will we see Cedric at all?

Thanks. Update soon,

Amelie
crimsonpuddle chapter 21 . 3/13/2010
Yaay! Brilliant chapter, love it! *_*

Thanks for the update, I can't wait for the next!

~Azure
jade253 chapter 21 . 3/12/2010
lol, loving your story, please update soon!
Katsheswims chapter 21 . 3/12/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work!
RRW chapter 21 . 3/12/2010
I wonder if Krum has been sent back too?
JudithSykes chapter 20 . 3/10/2010
Jeez! Don't stop now.

This has been fairly fascinating.

I would love to know where you are

heading with this.

-JudithSykes
royalyscrewed chapter 20 . 3/9/2010
i can't think of any constructive critisism, so I'll just tell you I love it so far.
Mirandoo chapter 20 . 3/9/2010
yey! lovin it :P please update soonage! x
1,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 .. Last Next »