Reviews for Time Warp
Amelie de Lorraine chapter 17 . 2/13/2010
I really liked this chapter, especially the Michael Jackson part at the beginning. There was a ton of funny stuff in here. Let's see: Harry telling Malfoy that he wasn't a potential champion, Luna acting like a Gryffindor, Hermione still going on her house-elf crusade, and the part where Harry mentions that she is in the way on "non-pureblood rights". I could totally see that. Oh, and the part where Harry almost gave himself away with Fleur and Gabrielle. Boy, this chapter had a lot of good stuff. I really hope you continue writing. Please update soon.

Amelie
Eques Pirate chapter 17 . 2/13/2010
haha, oh, harry, you should've thought ahead.

i really like harry and draco's relationship; its fun to see!
nxkris chapter 17 . 2/13/2010
great chapter. i love that you have hermione find out about the house elves. update soon.
B00kw0rm92 chapter 17 . 2/13/2010
Wonderful as usual!

"“What have I told you about gambling, Harry?” Sirius added supportively.

“Never do it around Mrs. Weasley or tell her when I have,” Harry recited. Sirius had all but made him write lines of it— he really didn’t want Molly to catch him being a bad parent."

PRICELESS! I love this story! Can't wait to see what's next!
Ellie chapter 16 . 2/12/2010
Plz plz plz write more this story is mint
Beth5572 chapter 16 . 2/8/2010

Terri
Animekitty47 chapter 16 . 2/6/2010
lol Nice job. Sirius is free! That should make the later years much more interesting... XD
Mirandoo chapter 16 . 2/6/2010
love it! please update soon x
B00kw0rm92 chapter 16 . 2/5/2010
Hehe! PERFECT! Can't wait for the next chapter!
DaniPotterLovesGod chapter 16 . 2/5/2010
YAY!
dragonprincess3 chapter 16 . 2/5/2010
lol _ yay! great chapter! i love the way sirius calls dumbledore proffessorhead _ can't wait for the next update _
ItsukaFuuryu chapter 16 . 2/4/2010
This...is...AWESOME! Harry and Draco get along, Sirius is a free man and that horrid rat (pun definitely intended) is in jail. YAY! What's really funny is in your summary I coulda swore you were gonna quote "A Very Potter Musical" "nobody's gonna die, and its gonna be TOTALLY AWESOME!" Sry. Nevermind. Please update soon. This is great!
Amelie de Lorraine chapter 16 . 2/4/2010
Wow! This was a great chapter! I'm so glad Sirius is free. This turned out excellent. And I loved the little bit about Harry's plan being "evil". Of course it would be evil in Peter's eyes. I really liked Snape and Sirius too, and how they had a staring contest. It was funny. Please update soon.

Amelie
Kylani chapter 16 . 2/4/2010
Don't you just LOVE it when things go right for Sirius? :)
Kirby77DP77 chapter 16 . 2/4/2010