Reviews for Time Warp
Cobra0000 chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
Its interesting how Malfoy has is memory to/
Cobra0000 chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
So Malfoy's is also back, is going to play a big part is this?
firelordeg chapter 17 . 3/17/2010
he filled a cup with water and poured into the pan to cool it down, never do this it just causes the fire to get bigger use a pot lid to smother it
CMEmillennium chapter 21 . 3/16/2010
is it will it be conitnued? i don't know as i jsut foud this story now... please write another chapter :)
CMEmillennium chapter 20 . 3/16/2010
He is form the future! o oo o" *waves hand mysticly*
CMEmillennium chapter 17 . 3/16/2010
oh...oh, oh! i forgot about winky and S.P.E.W. considering the movie edition of the fourth book...hmm nice remincer they hsould have added S.P.E.W/ into it...
CMEmillennium chapter 16 . 3/16/2010
yes aNow i shall quote Cornnileous (i knwo i spelled it wrong :) Fudge when i say...

"He's Back!...He's Back!" and now we shall feast..and clebrate !
CMEmillennium chapter 15 . 3/16/2010
oh man i loved this chapter! never before have i found a sotry where there was the possiblilty of clearing sirius's naem while he was alive! all the others tended to follow the storyline of hte book on that note. i hope sirius doesn't die...that would be really sad and really it seemed to me this was teh one thign HArry was waiting for since he figured otu waht happend to ihm at teh begining of this story-that he oucld clear sirius's name! well more pwoer to you harry and more power to you the author! This is a great story! keep up the good work!
CMEmillennium chapter 12 . 3/16/2010
woo hoo sunffles! And harry has msot probably more itme to spend with him in his third year now that he foud him and knew him then!
CMEmillennium chapter 11 . 3/16/2010
o 5 chapters AGAIN until another review...i see a tradition in the making or at least a persistence to read the sotry before reviewing...its engagin!

it had me right next to mym onitor wondering waht will happen now! After Harry was running after hermione and i read the words: "They were petrefied" I was surpsied. But then i rememberd to reado na bit and hten suddenly he wasn't pretrefied it was moaning myrtle. thouhg it was still good i think to see ihm petrefied waht owuld he do then? But while he was petrefied i was like no. he is ogin back to his own timeline! oh dear. im unhappy about ron. he is being mean to hermioen at times but it is nice to ehar that Luna is once again Harry's friend. I always thoguh Luna should be treated better in the earlier years of the series. 5/5 stars or for more accuate ratings infinity/5 stars. Good story!
CMEmillennium chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
Oh wow! i forgot to review on the first 5 chapters! this is an awesome story and i am very happy to have found it in my email when it was added to the c2 im in...somethign about time travel, past and future pics... etc. Story's liek thses(where harry goes back in time to his first year self or close enough and has all his knowledge form when he was older) are very rare! its a real treat to find on after so long! its been at least 5 months since the last oen i found...

anyways just thoguht i'd tell you that this story is wonderufl so far! not that it wouldn't be latter on in the story! I like the twist how waht happened to harry happend to Malfoy also, now they are goin to be enemies still. hmm at least they are civil about it now. This was awesome also in the respect on how you drew out harry. This fletl ike readding the Harry potter series! too bad this kind of story won't be the 8th book :(
Maiden18 chapter 21 . 3/16/2010
Hey, just wanted to leave a quick review to say how much I love this story. :) Can't remember if I've reviewed before, but anyway, it's great. And I can't wait for the next chapter! (Had to say that, of course. :P)
Animekitty47 chapter 21 . 3/14/2010
There goes my theory that the warp restarts after Harry tells someone he's from the future...ah, well, it was still an amusing chappie. :D
jeweltheif500 chapter 21 . 3/13/2010
Yay! I love this story! I know I sound just like a little kid but I really don't care!
Eques Pirate chapter 21 . 3/13/2010
haha, silly Malfoy! just doesn't know things about those veela! nice chapter, loved sirius' reaction to voldemort coming back!
1,035 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 .. Last Next »