Reviews for Time Warp
JudithSykes chapter 20 . 3/10/2010
Jeez! Don't stop now.

This has been fairly fascinating.

I would love to know where you are

heading with this.

-JudithSykes
royalyscrewed chapter 20 . 3/9/2010
i can't think of any constructive critisism, so I'll just tell you I love it so far.
Mirandoo chapter 20 . 3/9/2010
yey! lovin it :P please update soonage! x
EDelta88 chapter 20 . 3/8/2010
let the REAL madness begin X}
EDelta88 chapter 18 . 3/8/2010
having him lose a Horcrux... actually I need to pick at that, I don't care how much of a shock coming back would be but there's no way in hell, fanfiction, or the multiverse theory that he'd be that careless with one of those buggers
EDelta88 chapter 16 . 3/8/2010
"So…" Harry said after a moment, "have I ever explained to you guys that Sirius never had a trial, so he's not legally a convict?"-FINALLY SOMEONE NOTICES THAT! I thought I was going to be the first to use that line and I'm YEARS behind the GP wave
EDelta88 chapter 13 . 3/8/2010
Harry smiled a thanks at them and said, "If you'll excuse me now, gentlemen, I've got to go ask Moony why he didn't tell me about this before."

"Ask—"

"—Moony?"

-lol
Eques Pirate chapter 20 . 3/8/2010
kablam! world ends! haha, awesome; i especially love how harry is trying to get out of the tournament :)
dragonprincess3 chapter 20 . 3/8/2010
lol. Sirius is playing with the book he just conjured up. "I'm from the future." *Book drops on Sirius' foot.* "Bloody hell! wait... WHAT?" lol ... and thats how i imagine this next bit _ great job! i hope you update the story soon!
jeweltheif500 chapter 20 . 3/8/2010
why did he have to tell sirius that? it might ruin his warp.
Amelie de Lorraine chapter 20 . 3/8/2010
This was great! Sirius finally knows the truth, but I don't know whether or not he'll believe it. Of course he won't right away. I also loved it that Malfoy got into the tournament instead of Cedric. That means Cedric is gonna live! At least...I hope that' what it means. I really hope so. I don't want anything to happen to him. But I wonder how Malfoy got into the goblet? Maybe Junior put his name in, too. Maybe he somehow figured out that Malfoy was from the future and put his name in to get rid of him. Maybe, and why weren't they more concerned about Draco? It seemed like the whole conversation was against and about Harry, but no one ever accused Draco or asked him about anything. I also liked the part where you said Dumbledore makes mistakes and indirectly referenced the death of Ariana. That was very clever and really shows that Dumbledore has faults and is human like the rest of us. This was definitely the best chapter yet. Please update soon!

Amelie
Animekitty47 chapter 20 . 3/8/2010
OMG, Harry finally told someone...I wonder how long its going to take Sirius to believe Harry...Update soon please!
crimsonpuddle chapter 20 . 3/8/2010
Yay! Awesome stuff! Love this chapter, can't wait for Sirius's reaction...

*_*

Update soon please! *_*

~Azure
Spectral Scribe chapter 20 . 3/7/2010
Ahahaha I love that Malfoy put himself in. Nice complaining there, Harry, but I don't think it'll do you much good. Looks like Ron is still jealous, darn, after all that. But I can't believe where you left it-how on earth is Sirius going to take this news? I bet he's going to think Harry's mental!
B00kw0rm92 chapter 20 . 3/7/2010
Oh! VERY interesting! I can't wait to see what happens next!
1,012 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 .. Last Next »