Reviews for Time Warp
DaniPotterLovesGod chapter 20 . 3/7/2010
WHAT'S WITH THE GIAN CLIFFIE?
Trolly's Bara-chan chapter 19 . 3/3/2010
Just so you know, "Time warp" is now permanently stuck in my head, and it's all your fault. I'm waiting to see if we get the following warp:

Harry wakes up. "Crap. Ok, let's knock it out early!"

1) Pull of Quirrel's turban in front of Dumbledore. Check

2) Go to the Chamber of Secrets, summon the Basilisk and kill it. Check

3) Steal Scabbers and take him to the ministry, then demand to get Siruis back. Check.

4) Go to Crouch's house with Dumbledore and summon the cloak to reveal junior and get him back to Azkaban. check.

5) Rattle off the locations of all horcruxes, find them and destroy them.

Problems solved before First Year Christmas!
Harriverse chapter 19 . 3/2/2010
I really like 'back in time' stories. You have a curiously even-tempered Harry. I'm guessing if he had time to have a wife and children, he didn't die by Voldy's hand. After all, you mentioned canon often enough, so I'm wondering... Also, what is with the Warp 1 deal? Is he going to blow it again and go for a Warp 2?
hellscream89 chapter 19 . 3/2/2010
This is great :D! Is Harry going to do the compitions differently? Hope to read more :D. From the loyal readers we love ya.
DaniPotterLovesGod chapter 19 . 2/28/2010
Cho has the Horcrux, I know it!
RRW chapter 19 . 2/27/2010
So by Harry declaring to the Slytherins he would never enter that tournament, I wonder if he will be treated differently if he is entered again?
Ythewt chapter 19 . 2/27/2010
What can I say , another good chapter , keep them coming .
Katsheswims chapter 19 . 2/27/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more.
crimsonpuddle chapter 19 . 2/27/2010
Haha, just been reading through this, and it's brilliant!

Don't suppose you've read 'Oh God Not Again!' by Sarah1281? This 'fic reminds me of it. Lots. P

It is AWESOME. This 'fic, I mean. The other one is too, mind. P

Love it, and can't wait for more! Please update soon! *_*

~Azure
Eques Pirate chapter 19 . 2/27/2010
wow, ron apparently has a good memory when it comes to the kitchens! nice chapter, though i'll be sad when ron gets pissy with harry.
Actual-Grendel chapter 19 . 2/27/2010
Now Harry planted the seed that he doesn't want to be in it, so when he does get pushed in, at least Viktor will know it wasn't him.

I love Harry's and Draco's interactions, they're the best!
Amelie de Lorraine chapter 19 . 2/27/2010
This was a good chapter. I found a view mispellings and grammatical errors, but nothing too bad. I wonder how Voldemort is going to come up this time? And I loved how you included Krum's accent in his speaking. It was so funny. But, I still think that you're making Harry a little arrogant and rude. He tells Ron that he's " a celebrity and champion seeker", which I thought was a bit out of character for him. I did love his interaction with Malfoy and how he bet Neville and Lavender on what the Beauxbatons and Durmstrang kids would be arriving in. I'm curious as to why Cedric hasn't been mentioned yet. Of course he'll be in this story, right? Please update soon.

~Amelie
B00kw0rm92 chapter 19 . 2/27/2010
Wonderful chapter! Shame on Harry for betting on what he already knows! LOL! Can't wait to see what's next!
nxkris chapter 19 . 2/27/2010
great chapter. i like that harry brags abit about how famous he is, rare thing that is. update soon.
lady firefox chapter 19 . 2/27/2010
Hey, i think i have an idea as to who has the necklace!...I think Cho has the necklace...and i liked the chapter, Harry messing with Junior was really funny! I can't wait for the next chapter!
1,007 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »