Reviews for Time Warp
Nanchih chapter 12 . 12/5/2009
Harry (or someone) had better grab Snuffles by the neck fur and bring him through the floo. Poor doggie can't DO that, y'know?
eytedrfghjiolhg528ddfxcde chapter 12 . 12/5/2009
loved it,1
reader1writer1 chapter 12 . 12/5/2009
Thanks for posting another chapter. I'm a bit surprised that Harry didn't capture scabbers before, but i know it's a bit delicate. And Hermione didn't get Crookshanks?
Cristalelle chapter 11 . 12/2/2009
I love it!
eytedrfghjiolhg528ddfxcde chapter 11 . 12/1/2009
loved it..!
Vukk chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
Of course Malfoy Sr. would buy the mandrakes to cure his son. Just makes him look like a better person that he helped the others as well.
Bagoosa chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
I have to say, I love this story (except, of course, for the part where I get in trouble for staying up late to read it). Please update soon!
Koolneko22 chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work.

Malfoy is hilarious. Good thing they're starting to work together!
Amelie de Lorraine chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
Ha ha. I loved all of Harry's taunts at Riddle. They were so worth it. Riddle is really quite stupid. much more so than he realizes. It's hilarious:). And the line about the girl who stole his lollipop was really funny, too. I could totally see Harry saying something like that to Riddle. I really don't think Harry could have petrified Dumbledore, though. It seems a bit out of character for that to happen, but maybe that's the way you wanted it. So, Lockhart got killed by the monster? At least now he can't be annoying anymore. I hated his reappearance in the fifth book. Now, it won't happen. I'm glad Draco and Harry are starting to form a bond. I would hate it if they kept disliking each other after all they'd been through. Please update soon!

Amelie
HMMadewell chapter 10 . 11/24/2009
Wait, what!
Koolneko22 chapter 10 . 11/22/2009
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more!

I had a feeling Harry would be getting petrified...
Belle of Ponderosa chapter 10 . 11/22/2009
I love this story. It's very amusing, though I don't understand why they thought it was Hermione at first...

Anywho, little spelling or grammatical errors to speak of, so good job. :3

KCE
stonegnome1 chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
We don’t have a reverse seeker though;

reserve not reverse.

I do wonder about Draco. Surly there must be things he wishes to change if only to save his family pain and money.
nxkris chapter 10 . 11/21/2009
nice chapter. now harry is petrified. great job for him. update soon.
Amelie de Lorraine chapter 10 . 11/21/2009
Oh! No. I can't believe Luna and Harry are petrified. Now it's all up to Ron and Neville. Well, I could see Neville being help, but Ron, not really. This was a very suspenseful chapter. Thanks for updating and please send another chapter soon.

Thanks,