Reviews for Time Warp
UDMonk chapter 15 . 1/15/2010
Very well done! A very well-handled time-travel story! And no bashing in sight. Yes, I think I'm going to love this!

Epic Time travel IS THE BEST!

Cheers, Force 'Hog
Roxy43 chapter 15 . 1/12/2010
update son! ohmigod I LOVE IT!
Singer4Life chapter 15 . 1/11/2010
Please update soon! It's a great story!
dragonprincess3 chapter 15 . 1/9/2010
i just finished reading your story! please update soon _ this is a really original story and i always love to find an especially original idea _ you are very good at characterization although i wish you would make the dialouge a bit more detailed _ update soon and good luck!
BanAnaRaIn chapter 15 . 1/9/2010
Great chapter. But I think that Sirius should know that he is from the future! It would make the story more interesting and Harry wouldn't have to worry about slipping up in front of his father figure. Anyways I think you should incoperate more pranks! Thanks and update soon!
Amelie de Lorraine chapter 15 . 1/9/2010
Yay! You updated. I just loved the part about Molly being pulled over by the police officer. That was so funny! I hope there's more stuff like that in future chapters. It was so funny. Ha ha. I also liked how Sirius revealed himself to Harry and how Harry gave him a kiss goodbye. That was really sweet of him. I do think he's coming off a little mean, though. I mean, everytime someone explains something to him that he already knows, it seems like he snaps. Maybe that's just me, but it's how he's coming off. I really liked this chapter, though. I hope you update soon.

Amelie
Barmy-old-Codger chapter 15 . 1/9/2010
Definitely diferent and very devious. I just found your story and read the whole thing ... more please.

Thanks

Barmy
WanderingAlbatros chapter 15 . 1/9/2010
Wow, this is really good! Why didnt I discover it before?

Please continue soon!
Actual-Grendel chapter 15 . 1/9/2010
Not cool! I need to know the plan! lmfao.

Great chapter, I love how you had Draco change during the Quidditch match - it shows how much he changed from the time jump.
Cwam chapter 15 . 1/9/2010
Great story, excellent chapter. I was surprised that Sirius decided to reveal himself to harry. that was quite the risk. I'm very much looking forward to what happens next.

Keep up the good work! Update soon!
B00kw0rm92 chapter 15 . 1/9/2010
Wonderful chapter! I can't wait to see what Harry's plan is!
Amelie de Lorraine chapter 14 . 1/4/2010
This was a great chapter! I loved how Harry and Malfoy are really starting to like each other, or at least be respectful and work together. It's really good. But, I found some discrepancies. McGonagall called Sirius a "serial killer" when she should have called him a "mass murderer" because he killed a bunch of people at one time. A serial killer is someone who kills numerous people over an extended period of time. Also, Harry tells Snape that he's not his father because he "wouldn't feed Malfoy to a wild animal", when James did nothing to feed Snape to a wild animal. It was Sirius who tried to get Remus to eat Snape (or at least kill him or at most injure him severely) in his werewolf form. James stopped him from doing it and thereby saved his life. I hope that helps. I also love how Ginny and Luna are such a part of the story. Please update soon.

Amelie
Arkeus chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
argh.

Malfoy ;_;

dammit.
Koolneko22 chapter 14 . 1/2/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more. Keep writing!
RRW chapter 14 . 1/2/2010
I don't know, but Ron needs a reality check, but he is only 13.
952 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 .. Last Next »