Reviews for Identity
Allpheratz chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This fic was amazing. The fic is just what I think about Dick and agent Callen. I loved this fic. I will to cry for happiness _
Nocturniquette chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
This was beautiful! I loved it! :D
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
wow ! awsome story
lilk chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
AWSOME OMG THAT WAS REALLY GREAT CONTINUE PLEASE!
Galaxy1001D chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This makes more sense than anything else so far...
basaltone chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Very cool. Unusual crossover, I didn't even remember he had once played Robin until I started reading the story-my vision of Nightwing will always be from the cartoons that came on in the 90's I guess- but its an interesting idea that Robin might leave it all behind and start over in a more sane world without all the theatrics. He would certainly have to hide his background, so it makes sense. Thank you for your story, I enjoyed it. I realized this is a one shot, but I can't help but picture in my head a meeting between Hetty and Bruce.
Maverick500 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Great story. You should write more chapters, or a sequel
MyHero chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I love this story! And very in character (at least for Dick). Keep writing cuz this is great!

Love,

MyHero
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
This was great.
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
i love it
Lora Perry chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
this makes so much sense! and the G fits perfectly! it makes me all kinds of happy that Callen found a home and Bruce realizes this, and recognizes it, but he always be there for Callen/Dick if he needs him. It was all kinds of sweet. I love how you showed the NCIS team going up to bat for him; it really showed how familial they all really were.

I wish there was more on this awesome idea slash universe. If I beg and make cookies will you write more please?
liza123 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
History huh?

This is the best story I have read giving anything of Callan's past. Thank you.
Noodles Bamboodles chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Aww, that was so cute. I always imagined G as Nightwing who was also a police officer, but this works too ;)
alamodie chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
It's a crazy idea, but it works amazingly well! That was really good!