Reviews for Little Sister No More
Anju Luvs Bge chapter 28 . 1/1/2010
Omg ! I loved it! R u goin to continue the story? Plz do! :)
mlo chapter 28 . 1/1/2010
the ending just seemed so...right.

I loved the journey this story took me on.

your a great writter,and you should aspire to go out there and really write for people besides on fanfic.

best wishes,

Micaela
darkestofhunters chapter 28 . 1/1/2010
Wonderful ending D
TheBookAddict chapter 28 . 1/1/2010
Awesome ending, I loved this story so much and I'm sad to see it go D
Gisel chapter 28 . 12/31/2009
*aplause* wonderful story
LittleLea05 chapter 28 . 12/31/2009
ooh your so close yet so far away from your goal of 10 reviews...anyways I loved how you ended it..and I cant wait til you start with the outtakes...and I like the name Adam :)
JustOnePogostick chapter 28 . 12/31/2009
Aw, that was a sweet epilogue. I've enjoyed reading your story, and I'm sad that it's over, but I know you can't keep writing on it until it becomes stale. Great job!
aurike chapter 28 . 12/31/2009
Aw! That was really a sweet end! I loved the whole story and the end was just as amazing as the whole! ;))

oh and about outtakes..i would like to read their first time from Alice POV! also i would really like to read their wedding! and now i can't think of anything else lol oh, maybe also Jasper's thoughts when Alice cut her hair and dressed up! lol
avijenn chapter 18 . 12/31/2009
awesome story love the smut hehe.
Ginaaaa chapter 28 . 12/31/2009
Aw, even though I'm really sad this is over, I loved this story, it was adorable. I don't know what I want in the outtakes, as long as there's more to this story, I'm happy.
EmmetIsMyHomeBoy chapter 28 . 12/31/2009
I would like to see the Edward and Bella story that parallels this one!
GuiltyButFlawless chapter 28 . 12/31/2009
Aw... !

That was beyond cute ! xD She's all pregnant n'all ,

Much love,

Beatrice 3
Karkoolka chapter 28 . 12/31/2009
so sad now...I cant believe that this was end...it was great happy ending, but I had f*ucking great time with your story and now its over... maybe you will be write another A/J story in very nearly future, big hope :-D

you did f*ucking amazing job with whole story and I am really thankful :-D

my suggestions for outtakes, I want first 14 chapters from Jaspers POV, and since chapter 15 Alices POV :-D

Happy New Years Eve :-D
siriuslymay chapter 28 . 12/31/2009
I cant believe its over! :( It was a beautiful end to a beautiful story. My fingers are crossed for out takes though. I would like to see Weddings of course. First time through Alice's POV would be great! Emmett daddy stories would be so cute as would Jasper daddy stories. basically you could retell the whole story with the opposite POV and I would read it all over again! _ Thank you for sharing this with all of us.
mssmith chapter 28 . 12/31/2009
Wonderful story, thank you for all of it. Happy New Year.
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »