Reviews for Little Sister No More
cici love chapter 28 . 1/2/2010
that wos relly good sucks ur done with it
contygoldbarg chapter 28 . 1/2/2010
*cryes like a baby* im going to miss this two so much

you have wroted such a wonderfull story

and im so glad i got to read it

thank you so much for sharing it with us

hope to read something new from you soon

great work

* (as for the outtakes little alice aND jasper are always nice to read about maybien their first time from alice pov thats a nice idea too)0
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 28 . 1/2/2010
This is me leaving my love. ;)

When I first opened the email that said the story had been updated, I was like yay. Then I saw that this was the last chapter and I was like :'( But it turned out to be a great last chapter and I'm glad I woke up at 5 am and couldn't get back to sleep so I could have a chance to read this.
Anju Luvs Bge chapter 28 . 1/1/2010
Omg ! I loved it! R u goin to continue the story? Plz do! :)
mlo chapter 28 . 1/1/2010
the ending just seemed so...right.

I loved the journey this story took me on.

your a great writter,and you should aspire to go out there and really write for people besides on fanfic.

best wishes,

Micaela
darkestofhunters chapter 28 . 1/1/2010
Wonderful ending D
TheBookAddict chapter 28 . 1/1/2010
Awesome ending, I loved this story so much and I'm sad to see it go D
Gisel chapter 28 . 12/31/2009
*aplause* wonderful story
LittleLea05 chapter 28 . 12/31/2009
ooh your so close yet so far away from your goal of 10 reviews...anyways I loved how you ended it..and I cant wait til you start with the outtakes...and I like the name Adam :)
JustOnePogostick chapter 28 . 12/31/2009
Aw, that was a sweet epilogue. I've enjoyed reading your story, and I'm sad that it's over, but I know you can't keep writing on it until it becomes stale. Great job!
aurike chapter 28 . 12/31/2009
Aw! That was really a sweet end! I loved the whole story and the end was just as amazing as the whole! ;))

oh and about outtakes..i would like to read their first time from Alice POV! also i would really like to read their wedding! and now i can't think of anything else lol oh, maybe also Jasper's thoughts when Alice cut her hair and dressed up! lol
avijenn chapter 18 . 12/31/2009
awesome story love the smut hehe.
Ginaaaa chapter 28 . 12/31/2009
Aw, even though I'm really sad this is over, I loved this story, it was adorable. I don't know what I want in the outtakes, as long as there's more to this story, I'm happy.
EmmetIsMyHomeBoy chapter 28 . 12/31/2009
I would like to see the Edward and Bella story that parallels this one!
GuiltyButFlawless chapter 28 . 12/31/2009