Reviews for Little Sister No More
Aww poor alice
cravingtwilight chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Well that got me hooked
MyTwiDreams chapter 31 . 2/9/2013
This is a lovely story. I enjoyed reading it a great deal. Thanks for writing
maipigen chapter 28 . 12/10/2012
great story!
TFAraujo7 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Looks like it going to be a good one :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I think I'm in love with you. Or just this story anyway :) Love it :) Seriously though, and I know you posted this a looong time ago but you should post and outtake on jasper when Alice told him she was busy! It would make my life :) Oh! You should also do a separate part of Garret and Kate! That'd be cool. :) Anyway thanks for writing this! I was sick and this made it seem like an amazing vacation!
TFAraujo7 chapter 31 . 2/12/2012
Awww! That was the cutest story ever! :) I thought you should have done an outtake of when Rose made Alice not see Jasper for a night and made Jasper miss her that would have been a great view from inside his head :) but mayybbee :). Here's Hoping :)
cband chapter 31 . 2/5/2012
AMAZING STORY!
cband chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
That was amzaing! so close to kissing!
Lily's Muse chapter 19 . 1/29/2012
'Her blue eyes were dark and hooded, her lips red and swollen.' - I thought you said her eyes were hazel...?

Hum, very nice. The story seems an awful lot about sex now though. And where have Rose and Emmett gone? And Garrett and Bella and Edward? It seems Jasper and Alice have been isolating themselves for months now...
DarknessbringsLight chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Love this story. It's fun to see a new side to Twilight. I know I reviewed on the first chapter but I've already read it twice. Amazing!
sarahlouise80 chapter 31 . 9/3/2011
wow they were 3 hot outtakes.
sarahlouise80 chapter 28 . 9/3/2011
fantastic story glad alice got her jasper.
Reggie Jolie chapter 25 . 5/15/2011