Reviews for My Burden is Light
GalaxieGurl chapter 1 . 5/13
That Leacock was a nasty doctor if I ever saw one; Hippocratic oath indeed. This exchange between Booth and Brennan, however was beautiful, tender, and perfect.
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 4/1
If only this had happened. I'm a firm believer that B&B should have gotten together in season 5. This would have been a perfect start.
AdventureGirl6 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Oh I really enjoyed this piece good job :)
anthropologist chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
The first word that comes to mind in light of reading your oneshot: amazing.

You're an incredible writer, and although there are many tags and missing scenes for the Harbingers episode, yours is my favorite. You write both characters incredibly well and I even found myself tearing up while reading this. I can't even think of any constructive criticism for you! I don't even have words to explain how beautifully done I think your piece is. :)

I really hope to read more Bones stories from you soon!
SpoOkYjAgfaN chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Just what I was looking for. Thanks for writing it! :)
lindseyjo chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
LOVE IT. :-)
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
And another great one shot. Write more!

For Bones anyway, I admit I'm not a Greys fan! Sorry!
geauxtigersgirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Wow! Great story. It was true to character and well written. I could visualize it in my head. I too loved this episode, but would have loved it all the more if it had included your scene. Thanks for sharing your talents. I look forward to reading more from you.
annpa chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Great job! This is very well written and in character. Although it is difficult to see Bones in so much physical and emotional pain, I definitely enjoyed your writing. :)
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Awesome fill-in! Loved it.
RebeccaInley chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Oh my gosh, that was so good! So perfectly emotional. Great job!
limonite chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I was waiting to read something about this particular scene. You did a very good work!
ibelieveinthegood chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
love you, whore!
SnarkySheep chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Lovely!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
That was terrific!

I felt awful for her when she was steeling herself against reading too much into his kisses.

Great job!