Reviews for Trust Me, Lover
Moonflower26 chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
Dark piece but quite in Chair style, though I don't believe Blair would not negotiate non-sharing rule when they started to have sex regularly. Still all this jealousy, angst and hidden feelings are your forte. Btw, I would really like to see an update of your latest fic.
tiffxoxo chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
This is great please add more to this story
suspensegirlinc chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
Lovely. Once again...I just felt like the argument should have gone on longer somehow? *shakes head* *figures this ridiculous need is based on current mood* You wrote it wonderfully though. I like when jealous sides are shown and then tossed away. I also LOVE when these inbetween scenes are written...between 1x08 & 1x10. Wonderful. You should write more like this. :)
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Wow. This is awesome. So hot, and I loved the drama. Somehow I didn't think she was going to tell him, and I thought she was gonna storm off and not give in to him so easily. *sighs* But I suppose it couldn't go on for too long or else it would have to be a multi-chaptered fic. XD

Good job. Your smut was fine. Don't be so hard on yourself. ;p
Krazy4Spike chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
Loved it! Maybe a 3 shot? lol
van chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
its incredible! i completely love it!

plz continue! :)

cant wait for more!
anne chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
Really amazing writing. The intensity is great.
00JLO chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
Nice fanfic.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
Oh, S, why you such a bitch like that? *shakes head* Stay out of it.

I love that B doesn't really care for Nate. But Chuckles got angry and went off.

HOT DAMN, this is why 3x01 worked! Because he loves it when she's angry. I love the getting-rid-of-girl scene! You tell her!

They're both falling so hard and they can't help it!
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Hot damn! I love the anger, yet unable to stay angry!B. And he .. I love Chuck. Oh, baby. He didn't want to force her into things she isn't used to.

I love her weakness. Mine, too. And she trusts him like crazy. He is one of her best friends. 10 years of trust..hello.

NATIE! Oh, that's adorable. LOL (I *squealed* like a fangirl when SN were talking..so sue me.)

I love that Chuck went down on her. hehe. ;)
laperkin chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
you should keep going!
cherrysugar chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
oh god, this is so good!

update soon :)
Ziah chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
I am beyond in love with jealous Chuck. I loved him marking her at the end as his. Yum. So delicious.
kaypie chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
glad you continued this. so good.
AnaHeartsChuck chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
OMFG! i LOVED this! Why the heck cant we see something so freaken cute like this on the show! hahahaha! chuck is so *sigh*... AWESOME! you totally captured their characters, not OOC at all! ]

good job!