Reviews for Where We Belong
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
love it. this is their team, their family!
Anne chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Great job. Loved how you captured the character's mixed emotions which I would think they should have...given the fact that though they wanted to help Ziva - she still betrayed their trust and obviously still feels that Tony wronged her (though she is dead wrong there).
Azamiko chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Like that it wasn't Ziva!angst, like most other tags. (Not that I hate Ziva!angst, but I was very pleased with how Tony handled himself in the episode.)
cflat chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Nice tag! Liked seeing what Tony was thinking. It'll be interesting to see how long it'll take Tony and Ziva to work through their problems this season.

Also, I just wanted to mention one thing. I kinda do dislike it when people call Tony 'the Italian'. Yes, his last name is Italian, but he is American-born, so if anything he should be called Italian-American. But that's just my view on it.
Mirthless Laughter chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
“No,” Tony affirmed. “This…this is my family, Gibbs. This is my team.”

AW! That's wonderful. (

Loved this story. It was so perfectly in-character and adorable, and I just adore it.
The Dream Guardian chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Very nice, touching and insightful.
purple.bookworm.girl chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
This is really good! I'm loving all these tags, because this very well could be my favorite it. Good job!
roselilie chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Aw I really like this, it gave me a warm happy feeling inside. I almost wish this scene was added into the show.
Aalliya chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Aw! Warm fuzzies indeed! Though that was also quite insightful as to Tony's feelings and his changing status at NCIS.
Bianca chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
VERY nice job! I think all of these tags were perfectly in tune with what we have seen in 7.01. So: Well done! :)
diana teo chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Our captured the mood of this piece beautifully.I feel touched and all choked up at the same time by what they said to each tag.
StarvingScriptWriter chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
perfect! A suitable wrap-up to a very wonderful episode. Well Done!

XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Great tag, something i believe would have fit in quite well to the end of the episode, i really can't wait for what happens on the show next week :D again great job :D