Reviews for And Then Ianto Died of Swine Flu, The End
Monocerosik chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
"The 456 smoked its child thoughtfully, wondering what would happen next."

I don't know if I should cry or laugh or be only disgusted. Great story!
KatHarkness-Katara chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
The swine flu is awesome. So there, 456!
LadyxPhantomhive chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I had just seen Day Four the night before I read this. I'm sure I slightly resembled Ianto when I was crying! I like this ending better, much better!
Jade-t9 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
haha wow this is awesome! Now that's a Day Four I would have much rather watched :)
Ziggymia123 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
This should have happened! I mean... They freaking killed Ianto! Why would someone do so drying like that?

Yes, I'm still mad about that after almost 2 years. Does it make it better that I just rewatched CoE? But anyways!

Very good, and that really just made my day. : D
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This is a great fix-it! I love it when Ianto sneezes in Jack's face - that's just disgusting! And hysterical, and it just shows how much Jack does love Ianto that he doesn't run for the hills when the 'gloop' starts flowing! Thank you for keeping Ianto alive and making me giggle at the same time!
CookieDoughLaura chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Oh this is just EPIC. Brilliant. Loved it.

Also...this line: "I will kill you and then sneeze on your remains" is the best thing ever. x
Jaxii chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Ahahaha I love this, you made my day! I can live in denial for just a little longer...
Stray and too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
LOL hilarious. Especially when the 456 insisted they're going to die.

(Also seconding "for all intents and purposes".)
Anon chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
It's "for all intents and purposes" not "for all intensive purposes." That being said, this is very, very hilarious and made me giggle with glee and delight.
Hot Pink Butterfly chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I fully LOL'd while reading. This is now canon.
Sunni Praestans chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I like it. I wish this had happened.
CriminalsAndSnipers chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
They suld have used this one for COE :D
Janto.CP.writer chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
OMG! My sides are killing me because at the bottom of the page was a banner ad asking "Do you have the swine flu?" RTD could learn a thing or three from you! Thanks for sharing!
kausingkayn chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Oh man, I do wish this is how it ended. I was laughing so hard when Ianto sneezed. This was hilarious, I really loved it. A favorite for sure.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »