Reviews for A Bit Of A Change
The Scurvied One chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
love this fic. read it a few days ago, but for some reason I didnt review. honenestly, I have loved all of your fics so far.

I tried the links and two of them didnt work. could you pm them to me and just take out the '.com' part? I've found that usually works
kkrazybean chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
Would love to read more of this story
LegacyChick chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
that story over yet? thanks for actually taking the shorter chaps in reconsideration. :) really good end to it!
BrKO BrHODES chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
I didn't think this story could have gotten any better, but thn u added another chapter.

I have to say this again - I love the way u get stories from clips/pics of thm.

Your friend

BrK Bru

P.S. Keep writing :D
LegacyChick chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
god, I love the story. I actually didnt read the first chapter until last night... shame on me. But it was great... and this chapter, too. Can't wait for an update... just a suggestion: Don't make the chapters that damn long... it really makes the story hard to read and to stay focused. :)
Shiny Ryuichi Sakuma chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
So, I decided to read your other stories and damn, am I glad I did because WOW. I think I need a cold shower after reading this one! Amazing! You definitely need to update.
slashburd chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
That was a very hot story, love the way Codes took control first - makes a change to most fics :) Thanks for the very hot read :)
freakygirl09 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
That was the hottest slash I've ever read this is the first I review oh my god that hot keep it coming
half demon lunia chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
really? there's more?*looks at the end of story*... *headpalm* so that's what tbc means...
Half Demon Lunia chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
OH MY GOD! THAT'S IT? I WANT TO READ MORE!