Reviews for The Hunt
sleeptalker1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
lol a good use of 'work' time ;)
Breaking Aurora chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
LOL. Loved it! :-) I came across your work because of Katinki's recent rec of "I Messed My Panties" on The Fictionators and wanted to check out your other stories. Who doesn't have enough time to read a 400 word fic?! lol Not a big sacrifice! :-) This was great, very unexpected and delightful! :-) I personally would have let Zeus have that d mn mouse though - one less rodent in the world :-) cruel I know! Thank you for making me smile.
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Great job...for fake working! Lol! Definitely didn't think it was a cat!
futuregirl1709 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
OMG, this is awesome! So funny! Now I get why you called it crackfic, lol!
jennyap chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
lol - cute & funny
WhenTheSaintsGoMarchingIn chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
OH MY GOD! That was hilarious! I thought for sure it was James head, but I almost peed when I realized it was about a cat!
Just Nine Letters chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Haha, funny!
aleatoire726 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
aww lol lov it
Amelia Bedelia chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
HA! Oh, THAT was brilliant...

I just love those 10 minutes quick flashes of a story when it just comes to you - excellent! :D

Yours truly,

Amelia Bedelia
SerenShadow chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
AW! That is too funny/cute! _
TurningANewPage chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
WOAH. I was SO not expecting that. YEESH. YOU. ARE. MY HERO. SERIOUSLY. That was AWESOME! XD
Wooden Tulips chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
LOL...oh, this is ... there are no words for how fantastic this is. I wish one of my FOUR DAMN CATS would hunt the bugs or whatever random shit gets into my house. They freak out when I throw a milk carton ring at them. pussies. And yes. I mean it that way.
dldlaura chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
LOL! that turned from dark to cute in one line. great job :)
moneyfarm chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
good
TropicOfCancer chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
LOL, this was funny. xD Loved it!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »