Reviews for Zero's return
Assassin Central chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Please make more! I loved this! :D
Little-Retard chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Man, I loved this story! My favorite part was definitely the end, great work!
Jho chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This story was pretty rushed...but nice effort.

I really wish there were more Kurohime stories!
MHplayer749 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I hate that Kurohime has so little stories since its such a good manga. Well, the first arc was amazing and so was most of the second one. Anyway nice story.
leweiss chapter 1 . 7/22/2011

I wish there was more fanfics of this series sighhhhhhhh...
Kurosughan chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Thats a pretty damn good story. Love it!
leweiss chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I love it! Thanks. I wish there were more kurohime fanfics and doujins..
MajorasMask02 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
At last someone who wrote a fic about Kurohime how long have i waited for this i like it a lot its a shame there are no more for the moment but well i liked it a lot keep up the good work. :D
Bluntbeetle chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Here's a review: Your story sucked.

Terrible compound of sentences and even more terrible general plot. It's a goddamn script, not a story. You don't even explain in greater detail, making the whole thing look like a skeleton of a story.
Kyuubiwolf23 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Finally someone finally wrote a Kurohime fanfic and it was pretty good hope we get to see more soon.
Shigur3 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Kurohime... fic... must... restrain... happiness...

Restraint Status: Failure.

Idiotic jokes aside. I would love if this happened and it's a shame it hasn't but hey, we can dream.

Good stuff and I hope the idea clicks.

:- Shig-san
Izanagi-Z chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I liked it! I agree, of Zero regained his senses and joined with Hime again, while retaining all his Shinigami powers, the both of them would be unstoppable!
the Original Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Oh God, thank you so much! I've been looking for a Kurohime fic for ages! I'll take it from here and make another that doesn't have quite so fast an ending. Please look for it! _