Reviews for The Bet
EnoughToTemptMe chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I absolutely loved this! It was so adorable and it made me giggle.

-MarsOutcast
halfadash chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
this was adorable, i liked it a lot. thanks so much for writing it.
sweetmel21 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This one shot is too cute.
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
pretty good. Enjoyable, well written.
EdwardCullenMasenforever chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
haha that was cute. and funnyy. ]
AlwaysTrueToYou chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This is OMG! I LOVE it totally! The last part is so hilarious, my brother had to ask me to shut up cause i was too loud...
NanMcCullen chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I liked it! I had a feeling it was gonna end like that. And poor Edward, questioning himself and making himself miserable. And Bella... having to pretend to be a guy when you're really attracted to the guy who sits next to you in Biology. But it worked out for them in the end.
Persephone Crying chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
i am pmsl reading this story! its absolutely hilarious.

i love your edward though. its nice to think that love at first sight is so powerful that it transends gender barriers :-) great story
bookish327 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I'm not sure how I happened across this fic, but I really enjoyed it. (It was probably rec'ed somewhere, I'm guessing. I keep a list of fics that I want to read, and I must have read about this fic somewhere because it was on my list.) Actually, that (saying that I enjoyed this fic) is an understatement; it cracked me up, repeatedly catching me off guard and making me hoot with laughter (in a good way, NOT a "there's no way THAT could happen" way). This was a really original concept, writing Bella and Jasper being twins who are almost identical in appearance, to the point that one could pass for the other in certain situations.

One thing I wondered about: how did Bella get through gym class (namely, showering or even just changing clothes in the locker room)? I rationalized that maybe in this universe she didn't have to take gym. Another thing I wondered about: how did Charlie register Bella for school as "Isaac" when her Phoenix school records would say "Isabella"? (I haven't seen the movie "She's the Man," which might have explained how one could get around this particular hurdle. I do INTEND to see it because it looks like a fun movie.)

The bits about girls flirting with Bella while she's posing as Isaac was hilarious, especially considering that here she seems to be such a bold, confident incarnation of Bella, rather than the more quiet, attention-avoiding Bella from the series. I could just imagine THIS Bella telling Jessica off when she was too forward (and also not her type). I wonder if Alice was ever truly fooled into thinking that Bella was a boy, or if she was just playing along, hoping that she'd find out the story behind the charade after they got to be good friends. Alice is mischievously tricky, so I could see her doing that a.) for the fun of it, and b.) because she wanted to get to know Isaac/Bella as a friend, one way or another.

The part about Edward feeling attracted to "Isaac" so that he felt confused about his sexuality was hilarious. I could just imagine Edward being completely befuddled by this situation, probably having never been attracted to a guy before that and not knowing what to think about it now. :-)

Anyway, excellent fic. You did a great job at setting up and delivering on this premise, all in a one-shot. I'd wondered at the beginning how you'd cover it all without it being a multi-chapter fic, but you did it, and it was quite entertaining.
TouchofRedemptionHintofElation chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
LOVED IT!
iFanfic369 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
LMFAOO I loved this..U know, if you want more reviews it would totally awesome if you make this story longer with a little drama, throw in Emmett and Rosalie and you got one hell of a story!

But u dont have to do it xD

have a nice day/ evening! :D
Mrs Boyscout chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Such a cute story. Love how she made him kiss her while she was still a "boy". Poor Edward, thinking he was gay! So funny!
TwoWayMirror chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
This story is awesome!

I was laughing so much when I read that Edward thought he was gay that I actually fell out of my chair:)

Love ya lots,

Caitlin(aka PureTwilightFan14)
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
MAKE ANOTHER CHAP! I NEED IT! HAHAHAHHAHA LOL! I LOVE IT! YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST AUTHORS IN THE UNIVERSE! YOU ARE AWESOME! YOU ARE ONE OF MY FAVE AUTHORS! AND I LOVE YOUR FIIC IS ONE OF MY FAVES! I LOVE YOOUR FIIC! SOO DAMN FUNNY! LOVE YOUR FIIC AND YOU! YOUAWESOME!

NEST CHAAP PLEASE! ANSWER ME ASAP!

P.D: SHORT REVIEW CAUSE I HAVE TO DO MY HOMEWORK!
imhislover22 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Wished you made a story out of this! love it!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »