Reviews for Sticks, Stones, and Ice Cream Cones
Chris chapter 17 . 11/4/2009
It's very nice and interesting and I'm quite curious as to what they'll find in the vault!

But one little mistake: Moony is Remus' nickname, not Sirius', who's called Padfoot in his dogform. You made Lily tell Harry that Moony was sleeping when it was Sirius who did. You might want to correct that.

... by the way: I really hope you intend to procastinate much, much more in the near future! ;-)
sweetysmart0505 chapter 17 . 11/3/2009
I really love reading about little Harry and Severus and Harry's relationship. It's adorable. This whole this was adorable. Nice job here and keep going.
ams71080 chapter 16 . 11/3/2009
Nice chapter.

Michelle chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I LOVE THE STORY ITS REALLY GOOD KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND PLEASE UPDATE SOON
sweetysmart0505 chapter 16 . 11/1/2009
Oh, this was a nice long chapter. I loved little Harry. But mostly I LOVED that flashback with Sirius and Severus. That was adorable. To think, they became friends (sort of, unless that wasn't really Sirius) Anwho, can't wait for more.
EDelta88 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
YAY! A Dudley who has a good side :D
attyfan chapter 16 . 10/31/2009
I hope we learn more about Minerva and her Malfoy.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 15 . 10/18/2009
Lily is a smart one isnt she? :) Super cute little Harry at the end too!
ams71080 chapter 15 . 10/18/2009
Nice chapter.

athenakitty chapter 15 . 10/17/2009
I wonder on when they'll find the will, open the vault and get the Dursleys. It's a shame that the McGonagall didn't have a camera handy.
RebeccaRoy chapter 15 . 10/17/2009
Oh this gets better, so many secrets to come to life! What do these three need to remember?
ams71080 chapter 14 . 10/12/2009
Nice four chapters.

Libbindy Luthien chapter 14 . 10/12/2009
Nice story of Severus keeping Harry! Seems like a good plot! But now, when he lost Lily, it was really his fault. Not just because of a slip of a tongue... but really really his fault. But still, this seems to be a rather good story. :D can't wait for the next chapter!
WynterRavenheart chapter 14 . 10/12/2009
I do so love those little snips with Sev and Harry! ) hope to see more of them soon!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 14 . 10/11/2009
So much happening! Really good chapters :)
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »