Reviews for Sticks, Stones, and Ice Cream Cones
Very good.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 9 . 12/2/2010
Very good.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Dudley's being nice? Uh, how old is Dudley in this story anyway? Is his age the reason he's being nice to Harry? Or have I been reading too many mean Dudley's to not know that he isn't really mean?

I doubt that.

Good story so far though.

Blaze
purefaith91 chapter 20 . 8/18/2010
Very nice. And all is right in their world (for now anyway). It is great that you made everyone get along and work together. thanks for sharing. p
purefaith91 chapter 14 . 8/17/2010
First in the last paragraph of this page, you say "Remus's last hour in the cell" and I think it should probably say Sirius' last hour in the cell. Love your story. Your Snape is great. So nice to see him not act like a jerk before he becomes human. Not too happy with Minerva as she seems kind of obnoxious even if it is to LM. p
Jtennis chapter 20 . 7/29/2010
Awesome!
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 6/20/2010
Yay! Good ending-and I wish Snape good luck keeping Aerick/Harry on the straight and narrow, with a godfather like Sirius around...G
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 6/20/2010
Ok, Dark Mark is gone, and so is Harry's scar. That's good. And everyone knows the real truth (and Sirius is behaving much better than I thought). Well done!
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 6/20/2010
Another interesting chapter-this is certainly a different Lily than I'm used to seeing. Notice that she says nothing about James Potter or why she married him-but then, she's smart enough to leave that part out.

But will Snape have any choice about keeping Harry, if Dumbledore takes Sirius Black's side?
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 6/20/2010
And Albus had taken them in, adopted them, really. He had been so terribly heartbroken when Severus and Sirius were intent upon killing each other. Remus…he was proud of, always mediating between the two.

-Well, this is certainly a different interpretation of canon...

Anyway, fast moving chapter, and here's hoping Sirius gets over his snit.
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 6/20/2010
Another good chapter-I wonder what Lily's ghost will say?
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 6/20/2010
This is getting complicated. What made Lily think that Sirius Black would ever work with Snape without trying to kill him? Well, I'm looking forward to see how this all works out...
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 6/20/2010
No wonder Lucius is terrified, with his son at stake (though Minerva seems more concerned with trumping Snape and becoming Dumbledore's favorite again).

I love the Harry with Snape scenes (I just bet Severus is looking for the author of HOP ON POP with blood in his eye0.

And Remus is not taking Azkaban well.
147 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »