Reviews for 3x6
Ann E. Casap chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
"..." XDDD ahahahahahahahaha! They look like emoticons! I hate using text language for laughing out loud. Forgive me if I'm being rude.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/5/2012
Oooo a totally unexpected treat! Thanks for updating I really enjoyed this chapter :)
Ann E. Casap chapter 12 . 9/3/2012
Oh good, you're back. Yet another joyous and amusing chapter to add to this collection of one shots. Of course no chapter is complete with gala-flirting. I'll be looking forward to whatever you have in store for us.

-Ann
Kuroui chapter 12 . 9/3/2012
Hahahaha! I was upset with 13-2's ending too, and sadly not enough Lightning Xp. But Proposal?! Say whaaaaaa?
Ann E. Casap chapter 10 . 11/24/2011
"want to Oscar mike to the bedroom to tango down. My x-ray needs work." that's friggin hilarious. Oh Galatea, you're such a badass.
Krabkrab chapter 11 . 10/15/2011
Hnn. Interesting. I can't wait to see how exactly Miria pulls out of what she's into now.
Hounds chapter 11 . 3/7/2011
these short stories are very good:)
smart.deedee chapter 10 . 1/3/2011
I really hope you'll carry on with this series. I've really enjoyed reading it and I like your style. Some chapters are better than others, but overall your work is great and I'm looking forward to your next installment.
karina.is.king chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
I agree with Charuru (one of your reviewers) on the account that one can basically change the character and no one will even notice that it was based off of Miria and Galatea, but I suppose that it was because of that subtlety that I did not stop reading until I reached the end. I'm just a recent fan of Claymore and am not too fond of pairing the warriors with each other; somehow, I found the intimacy of Miria's and Galatea's relationship to be extremely true to their character.

I loved every chapter despite my chagrin towards plotless sex. I found chapter 10 to be extremely funny because I cannot imagine Miria playing video games (or Galatea reading manga for that matter) but somehow that chapter just blended along very well with the prior chapters. I found it really funny when Galatea turned off the Wi-fi. Please make more as soon as time permits.

Please Keep Writing,

Eucharion
amantle chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
kay... LMAO.
Danny Barefoot chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Tropical storm and Orange moggie are so cute! Nice casual tone too.
archiemouse chapter 8 . 9/3/2010
i really agree with you there! you can't just kill miria! and what was the thing about no.10!

why do all my fave characters die or have no screentime :( galatea better not be next! you really can't kill a blind nun with a sword - it's not possible.

also i loved you examples -
KaoruAoiShiho chapter 7 . 3/22/2010
This story is good, but constant engagement is difficult. I don't think this sort of story works based off of only original attributes to the characters, ie, guitar. I don't get the feeling of reading a fanfiction, of that, oh, that's my Galatea, so sexy. Half of the time I'm wondering whether or not your characters are OOC. In short, unless you use established character traits, I don't think this sort of story (ie, plotless), works in a fanfiction. You can replace the character names with any original character and I would not recognize them.

I know this is really difficult with claymore, we don't really get an impression of the characters outside of battle... So imo, you should really stick with plot based stories, where we can see the character's personalities through either real battles or metaphorical battles. :)
ThreeDog chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
just the thought of Miri and Gala naked with guitars raises the sexiness level to infinite )

Moar Gala/Miri! moar yuri! )
Carnival-Flux chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Goodness! Both these ficlets were too perfect for words! Both Miria and Galatea's personalities were captured perfectly! Galatea being bored in the resturant was amazing! Those are all things that I've personally done so it made me giggle when I read that. (Of course my friend was only 20 minutes late and I eventually asked for a kid's menu to color in)

The second one was just hilarious! Those two interacted amazingly! The flow of their conversation was perfect! I laughed outloud at the PimpLatea bit. Immediately a picture of Galatea with a purple suit, pimp hat, and cane popped into my head. I applaud you and hope to see more GalateaXMiria coming from you soon!