Reviews for My Life With Him!
Abbey Grimm Dawn chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
uhwhut richard is like a five year old

cute but kinda awkward.
ConundrumPuzzle chapter 6 . 11/1/2010
Wow, I don't know what to say and I do not in the least bit mean it in a good way. For one, I read the first chapter happily enough, casting away all the mistakes or problems and the second chapter was read in the same manner as well but as I glanced at the third chapter, I found it a complete waste of time and energy. You asked us (the readers) to tell you if we found the fic likable and so I am going to tell you I didn't. The repetition was the main cause for this because of the common theme for all of the diary entries. All of Richard's diary entries consisted of him more or less "sqeeing" over Matt for some reason or another and the theme for Matt's diary entries was Matt freaking out over whatever Richard had done to him. Using some of your own plots may make it marginally more interesting than the boring chapters you've posted so far on the site. Also the fact that it was too short, only about a couple of lines for each entry made it very tedious to read and I'm sorry to say, I actually thought of clicking the back button and moving on to another fic. I thought that was an even bigger reason to review however and so I persistently paged through all your chapters so I could have a better understanding before I reviewed.

I also have to say that your characterization of Matt and Richard was complete shit. Richard sounded like a demented, 13 year old fangirl and Matt sounded just as ridiculous. I know this was supposed to be a humorous parody and so OC ness was inevitable but you tried too hard to work humor into it which made me cringe in horror as I read. I know I was personally expecting something more sophisticated (not something an 13 year old peanut head could write) with feelings of both Richard and Matt in the way they would have written it if they HAD actually written diaries with a long chapter to keep everyone interested.

You seemed to have failed dismally at the and so I come with an offer. I have been thinking for some time about brainstorming ideas for a fic in the PO5 fandom and I seem to really like this idea. So I come requesting permission. It seems to me that you have a wonderful idea but have failed to expand it by your poor writing. I want to use your diary idea and write up a fic and post it on the fandom but with my own entire plots, writing style, ect. Nothing will be copied from you of course and it will be far more sophisticated from what you have here.

Don't go replying saying that the diary idea is your own so you won't allow it because I have been on a variety of other fandoms and have already seen that there are numerous fics where characters keep a diary. I only ask to know if you can deal with two fics of the same idea in the same fandom. If you say no, depending on your reply I will either back away and take my business elsewhere or carry on as if you have not said a word. The choice is yours.
account not being used chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
haha! thisw is awesome, add in your own plots, itll be more interesting to read! and it would be even more awesome with matt acting OCish... gah! who cares about that! this story is too awesome! :D

-jinxx
account not being used chapter 5 . 5/26/2010
lol... i want to reaad mooore!
QuesoPwnz chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
Aww, I like this. If you're still working on it at all... I hope you update soon! _
Cookie chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
Eelva-gaiarta,

This is the funniest thing ever! I couldn't stop laughing. Keep writing!

Cookie
Panda Bread chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
oh...plz write more and sorry that i din't review last chapter DX
Panda Bread chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
this is the first fanfic i have read of this pairing and im loving every bit of it!XD please write more
Amanda chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Hello! Just wanted to write an "anonymous" review for you story "My Life With Him!". I really enjoyed reading this, and hope you make more chapters, as it made me laugh! The events in this story are not only hilariously cute, but believable, too! I just can't stop re-reading this over and over, it's so good!

I really do hope you write more of this!

Here is my email:
An Antique Heart chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
haha i always knew Richard was gay for Matt...why else would he let Matt live with him? wear his shirt?