Reviews for Making a Lover of a Snake
Cool fic!
sugarcookie97 chapter 5 . 2/10
Please write more, ill love you forever if you do *u*
hkeren40 chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
Ooo what I little sneaking seeker lol so cute though! More?
bunyipbabe chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
ooh, i'm liking this! :3
MadCrazyMee chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
is there going to be more
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
interesting
Decepticon-Tuba-Player chapter 4 . 5/28/2010
This story is very intresting... Love it! Especially Starscream. *drools*
lolmech chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
Wow, i have to say that i really like this fic so far! It has a wonderful plot and the way that you add details is absolutely amazing! The words flow perfectly! I wish i was as a godd of a writer as you, but alas, details escape me as if i were as blind as a bat :p

But thankfully there are wonderful authors like you on ! Yay!

Anyways, i really hope you continue this, i'm looking forward to reading more!
Amanda Saitou chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
This is a great fight for dominance, for sure, none of them is ready to simply be conquered and let go, they just want to prove they can take over the other and do not feel anything in the process. I think these situations will still provide a lot fo great moments betweem then, huh? Keep on going!
Saberfrost chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
That was Hot, and I loved how easily Megatron put him in his place!

:D Hope more comes soon!
grimlock47 chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
yeay. u continued. im happy :)

i love ur story.

please update again.
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
*ROFL* can't wait to see how this ends, with Screamer polishin' Megs from helm to peds *wicked grin* Muahahaha
DreamStoryWeaver chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
And the Battle of Wits is ON!

Who will be the victor in this possibly deadly match of brains?

Update soon and we'll find out!

LOL
The Great Susinko chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
What a wonderful story. I am really enjoying this. I love the details in your story that makes it come alive. And all the Starscream of course. I look forward to your next update.
Amanda Saitou chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
Ha, it seems Starcream in turning the tables with Megatron, or at lest trying to do so, huh? I wonder how this 'polishing' will end up...*smirks*

It's always like this betweem them, a battle of wills, and I'm glad you brought that up to the equation. Can't wait for more!