Reviews for Of Marriage and Diplomacy
Nothinger chapter 1 . 2/6
Aaaw, that was so sweet.
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
*sniff* Wonderful story. It sounded very much like Kushina's line of reasoning too. Good for Naruto, and didn't go into all the complicated grown-up things. :)
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Aww!
RikuIsKing chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Type your review here...
Mary Kay chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Cute. :)
Kintora chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
How I would love to read a sequel of sorts to this! And Mikoto's one of Kushina's friends - I wonder if she could get Sasuke under control. Brat needs to learn manners.

Nice job! Naruto's always been awesome and adorable, but this is just beautiful.
andysanime chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Really good job on this story though I really would have loved to read the... conversation with the Academy director... or you know the Uchiha's getting their butt kicked... either way worked...
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Aww...nice
Lethaldoze chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
It was a nice read! Very different. I liked it!
Cheers!
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This was amusing. Thanks! Favorite part:

She kissed him behind his ear, breathing deeply. Her baby smelled like powder, laundry detergent and sunshine. Naruto erupted into giggles. "Moooom, that tickles."

"I don't see why you don't just punch the kid out," she muttered, and knew she was probably being a very bad mother in suggesting it and encouraging her son's violent impulses. Still, one could say a million and one things with a well-aimed punch that would take hours to express with words, and the sooner her boy learned that lesson, the better.

"That's what I said!" he exclaimed, "But daddy said that, uh, said that I had to—to solve my problems with words and not hitting people. He said that just because it worked with Neji doesn't mean it's gonna work with anyone else. I have to be—uh, what was it?—dip—dip—la-"

"Diplomatic?"

"That's it! Diplomatic. He said that means you solve problems with words. He said I should ask Sasuke to stop." He wrinkled his button nose in distaste while fidgeting with her earring. "He said if I'm gonna be Hokage, I hafta be good with words. Not just fighting." He pouted. "That doesn't sound like much fun."

She rolled her eyes. "Spoken like a person who went through school too fast to be bullied," she muttered. Oh, Minato. He was already grooming their son to be a slick politician, a successor to the office of Hokage, and probably the harbinger of world peace, too. She had to keep an eye them, or her eight-year-old would be learning the Rasengan next. Minato could be called many, many things, but unenthusiastic could not be one of them.

"Still," he continued, "how come you and dad aren't married?"

She blew a raspberry into his shoulder, holding him tight as he shrieked and wiggled. Stubborn little thing.

"Mooooom! Don't do that! You're not answering my question!" He twisted around to face her, and pinned her with a glare, looking for all the world like his father ready to mercilessly lay the beat-down on some poor shinobi's ass—or conquer a small mountain of paperwork, you really couldn't tell these days. She smothered a giggle.
SiriusBalisticPretzels chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Cutest thing I have EVER read!
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Sigh...This is just so bloody brilliant I can't help but smile after reading it! Wow! I am so on a rampage reading all of your fics! You are so talented with words and such! It is very addictive! I can't help but think that Naruto is just so precious and adorable here! He's the sweetest most cute thing on the planet! I half wished I could be Kushina for a day just so I could blow a raspberry and tcikle him and cuddle him and stuff! He's so cute!

I love how in the end, it was Kushina who asked Minato to get married and then he said yes! It was just so wonderfully sweet and nice! Lovely!
big bih buh chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
since a child Sasuke was a twerp! I love it, so cute!
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Heh Kushina has the same ideas on marriage as I do :D

Another great family fic!
x.eya.x chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Totally going into my favorite list! It's sweet and hilarious and I love this! :)