Reviews for Of Marriage and Diplomacy
MiloX chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Great Story. Interaction between mother and son. You portray Kushina as i imagine her as a bold and strong kunoichi which can be also warm and lovely :) I like it very much.
Tsurugi no Hiryuu chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
So, yeah... I dunno what it is, but you have a way with words that just leaves my head spinning. I don't tend to leave reviews very often, and this is the first time I've left two for the same author, so I'm trying to figure out what to say about your writing that I didn't in my last review. Time to wing it.

I love, and I mean absolutely love your characterization of Kushina. Her inner thoughts during her discussion with Naruto had me in quiet hysterics, and she has this... Boldness to her, that I appreciate and admire very much. Minato, what little is seen of him, is portrayed as such a... similar opposite, that I thoroughly enjoy imagining which parts Canon Naruto recived from your versions of Kushina and Minato.

Love the bit about Minato popping the question at random, and hands down, my favorite line in the whole story is "Kushina really, really wanted to smack the fear of god (or irate red-headed kunoichi, either was good, really) into the little Uchiha brat."

That's the kind of line that gets sigged, or put in a quotes list on FFNet profiles.

Anyway, As I leave this review, I'm in the midst of reading the second chapter of "Of Problems and Concussions", and if you keep up your current quality of work, I'll be singing your praises to every fanfiction writer I know.

For lack of a better parting line, keep up the excellent work.
iamjustanotherguy chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I liked it. Was very good. Perfect little one-shot.

-justanotherguyathiscomputer
Natsuki chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
This is such fun. I really enjoy Kushina's method of mothering, the lighthearted teasing but with real adoration behind it. She manages to still be fiery and independent!

I particularly loved this bit:

'...and when she had asked what was so wrong with getting beat by Ino, Naruto had turned red and whined, “Mom, she’s a girl,” as if it explained everything, and made Kushina realize that she was going to have that little “Kunoichi are just as capable as you shinobi, and can beat your heads in with six inch stilettos of you don’t watch out” talk after all, damn it'

because, well, yes. Kunoichi always seem to be the more deadly sort to me. :D

Also, huzzah for Kushina being the one to ask Minato!
Ryuuki Kisaki chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Loved the story. Very nice. :D

I think the story you were looking for, the one the the nick-name "fish-cake" came from was called "Regrets" by singeivoire. Hope that helps. :)
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Aww that was great! haha Minato is kinky lmao

great job! :)
Dameus chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
You should make this a series of stories about Kushina/Minato dealing with life. Aging Naruto, marking events. That sort of thing would be awesome.
KitsuneNaru chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
interesting
Verfassergeist chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Wow. Epic win. No other words would descibe that.
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3