Reviews for 30 Ways to Know If You're Obbsessed with BBxRae!
jasonbourne chapter 1 . 6/7
Fuck you, A tree beneath the clouds.
jasonbourne chapter 1 . 6/7
True that, cesos.
titan8 chapter 1 . 6/7
YES YES YES YES YES YESSSSSSS! I FINALLY KNOW THAT I AM A TRUE BBRAE FAN!
I'M CALLING ALL MY FRIENDS SO WE CAN CELEBRATE!
Oh wait, one of them hates BBRae and likes RobRae. WELL WHO NEEDS HIM! BBRAE 4EVA, BYOTCH!
Allen Blaster chapter 1 . 5/1
I think I love this couple. Because all of these things here applied to me! Although I'd add a few more I hate RobxRae's in there for my case (LOL).
Viper5delta chapter 1 . 4/22
Well, seeing as how I'v never seen the show, only read fanfic...I can say that I meet all applicable requirements :P
scatteredmind chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
the disliking robrae part oh my god so true
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
...one of my least favorite colors is yellow...but what does that have to do with it?
Alexandra chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
I hate: Terra RobRae! BBRAE FOREVER!
cecos chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Beast boy and Raven that's how it is in the comics, that's how it is in my mind end of topic. The sheer stupidity and delusion of some sick minded authors and people to pair Raven and Robin makes me wanna rip out their throats. Robin who consider Raven his sister and nothing else but some stupid and dumb people just don't get it. The same goes for every other character that Raven us paired with is plain disgusting like red x, aqua lad, speedy and even slade. Guess those people were blind and deaf to miss the interaction between bb and Raven in the whole TV series or they forget that the writers if the comics made them canon because they were meant to be together. If only I just had powers like Raven to track those stupid people and educate them about bbrae(grins evilly)
ajsfriends chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Lol I fit all standards especially hating RobxRae
glittergirl101 chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Omg gosh you hit everything right on the nose like I never new I was that obsessed with BBXRAE lol
AngelSlayer135 chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
I am guilty of many of the above items. A cute and funny little list well done.
teentitansrule chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
I am obbsessed with that couple, but what does hating the color yellow have to do with anything? LOL:)
Naz chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
XD everything you said was true. every time in see a RobxRae pic or vid i want to throw the damn computer out the door. BBxRae Forever... Are you Raven in fanfic because you kind've read everybody's fucking mind right there.
Sorry - Out of Order chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Robin belongs with Starfire. I definitely hate RobinXRaven. Yuck XD

Beast Boy and Raven all the way. Definitely obsessed, but you know, in the DC comics, they were together and they did kiss. The show just never went far enough. So technically, they are meant for each other O