Reviews for Moment of Comfort
Aronim chapter 1 . 4/22
D'aaaaw I like.

You have a few mistakes here and there. Like "moister" (a verb?) when you meant "moisture" (the noun). And you have some issues with the speech. A speech ends with a comma if a version of "said" follows, but with a full stop otherwise. So "It is like this," Aronim said/sighed/grumbled. But it could also be "It is like this." Aronim sighed." The first means that the speech is spoken in a sighing tone, the other means that it is said and then, after, the speaker sighs.

Pretty good though.
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Awwwwww! That was so sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Very sweet.
alliesings chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Aww, so lovely it brought tears to my eyes.
Iwilo chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
It's apparent that you have good ideas and a real talent for storytelling. I just want to mention, and please do take this constructively, that it's a bit hard to read in places. Some words seem to be out of context, possibly mistaken for similar-sounding words of different meanings. Also, the sentence structure is at times hard to follow. I have serious grammatical issues myself, so what I can recommend is (if you have ms word), running your stories through there with the grammar and spell checker on. I would also go to for any words you aren't 100% certain on. If you don't have ms word, there's a similar free program called Open Office available online for download. Keep writing.
brainfear chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Alyondria chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I love to see the tender side of Thrall, though he is an awesome Shaman I think he also has a unique understanding by being raised by humans, and all of his youth wasn't bad... it also seems more real to me that he would be attracted to human women whom he was around during his adolescence. So Jaina always seems the right choice when I think of him. She did pretty before... it bit her in the backside, she should go for heart and brains now.
Harbinger Loki chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
omg *sque!* It's adorable and well written! :) Sorry, seeing fluff on these two just makes me smile alot!
Lammergeier chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
That's incredibly touching. It seriously made me b'aw. Thrall's such a cuddly orc to begin with, and this only makes it worse. Fantastic, I loved reading it. Good job, yo. My only complaint are a couple of spelling errors, but that can be overlooked in light of the shameless fluff between Thrall and Jaina. Awesome!