Reviews for Recovering Francis
Polly Little chapter 6 . 4/24
I've just thought of something. If England can't talk, does that mean that the airports are shut down?
Polly Little chapter 12 . 3/7
He's alive! I've seen something where Arthur said it stood for "f***ing idiot," but Frankelin seems to fit. As you can imagine, Arthur was rather annoyed in that fic.
NikaChuS2 chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
I love the way you write you portray their relationship so well, Arthur having to take time to find that he really loves Francis and how they don't need words to know what they are saying. :)
NikaChuS2 chapter 12 . 2/15/2013
This story is just wow! It's amazingly written, all the nations are some how scarred but there are still happy times. :)
Akakata7 chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
Oh wow.

Spectacular. I adored the FrUK, and the hinting of the CanLiet. I adore that pairing.

Ah... The whole thing about Alfred's middle name being Francis because France made him change it after the Revolution. I really like that headcanon.

Off to read the next one! Thanks for writing!
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
Okay, you're right, somebody should ship CanadaxLithuania. It would be adorable, they're both so sweet... Although, I do wanna say this about Matthew: I am Canadian, and believe me, we don't say 'eh' as much as everybody seems to think we do. Like, Matt saying 'eh' every second sentence makes for a notable verbal tic, but it's not really representative of the lot of us. Just had to get that out there!
bye sora chapter 12 . 2/25/2012
this is awesome *O*
Bait and Switch chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
A realy sweet story. Well planed out I imagine concidering the pills. I do like the idea of F in Alfred F Jones being Francis. Even as France's revenge as oposed to a gift from England. But thinking about it. Alfred was from then on nolonger a free man. Deep XD
argella1300 chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
technically, you can drwon someone in just three inches of water, but i get your point. poor wales! *hugs* has anyone been drawing on france's cast? i know i would make it look all pretty _
Fiction C9 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I love the installations of this series, particularly 'Recovering Francis'. The emotion after the war and the relationships between the characters are very realistic and heartwarming.

I would just like to clarify: Destroying Alfred and Training Yong Soo came BEFORE Recovering Francis and Discovering Ludwig right? Because the events are confusing me somewhat. Could you explain?

Thanks. Sorry for being so thick-headed.

Keep writing. Update! :)
fireblazie chapter 12 . 11/27/2010
I'm really embarrassed by how long it took for me to get around to reading this after reading Discovering Ludwig. Sorry! XD

So, this, of course, was *so* well-written. I know it was a bit more depressing, but I didn't mind. I like reading fics that center on the aftermath and recovery. In Discovering Ludwig I wasn't quite as invested into the Arthur/Francis storyline, but here I found myself going back and rereading chunks of DL so as to understand it better. XD If that makes sense? Like in DL, when Ludwig sees Arthur on Christmas and Arthur starts crying I was a bit confused - but here it made sense! And Arthur's speaking and Francis's reaction to his words made more sense after knowing all the background details and, I dunno, just clicked better. But perhaps I'm just slow? Haha. At any rate, it was another well-written story and I love your OCs! You fleshed them out really well.

This is just in response to one of your author's notes regarding pairings - You know, when I came into the Hetalia fandom, I knew that USUK was the popular pairing and I came in here fully prepared to ship it. But to my surprise, I didn't! I mean, yeah, I saw the cuteness and the appeal, but I found my attention being dragged to the FrUK pairing. It's the history between them and the bickering and the animosity and.. ah. The way you played out the ending of their relationship was great. I admit I'm a sucker for the happy endings where they all live in one house happily ever after but I like that you made it different, more realistic. Ah. This was lovely~
Ceri Moriarty chapter 12 . 11/21/2010
This. Was. AWESOME. I love the way you write your characters, the way you characterize them, they way you write in general…EVERYTHING~!

Love how the "omake" at the end tells everyone that Al really is alive. Absolutely fabulous!
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 12 . 10/18/2010
Nice fic
Lizard chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
I just had to say this before I go to sleep: this is so much better than the prequel. They all seem so much more real and interesting! I'm just waiting for France to overdose while really, really dreading it. I want everything to work but it's all so difficult! Augh!
DanseMancer chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
Is it Belarus from Destrpying Alfred, cause nothing really's been said bout her and that all I can think of