Reviews for After All These Years
canadiantwilight chapter 21 . 10/26/2012
yay love this story :)
Gigi Cullen chapter 15 . 7/16/2012
Finally I read Chapter 15! Hahahaa :D I found this on TTS and recently read a comment about you having an account here and I had Google powering up 5 seconds later xD
Kimmie2445 chapter 21 . 5/29/2012
I LOVED IT! Thank you!
Raven's twimom chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
I'm so happy I found this story just now. I was reading it along time ago. I think it was on another site. This was, is one of my favs.
Munchy1027 chapter 21 . 7/27/2010
That was really great I just finished all of it
izabo69 chapter 17 . 3/25/2010
I HAVE TO HELP WARN OTHER AUTHORS & READERS OF WHAT HAS JUST HAPPENED TO ANOTHER AUTHOR . THE LOVE, CREATIVITY AND HARD WORK THAT ALL THE AUTHORS PLACE HERE FOR OUR ENJOYMENT SHOULD BE RESPECTED! SO HERE I HAVE COPIED & PASTED AN AUTHORS NOTE TO HELP EVERYONE KNOW WHAT HAS JUST HAPPENED!

IZABO69

"GOTHICFICTIONFAN"

Author's Note

To All My Fellow Twifans:

I am deeply troubled.

Last week, it was brought to my attention that another "writer" on fanfiction, aashi16, had essentially copy/pasted "An Untitled Continuation of the Twilight Saga" and placed it on fanfiction under the title "Life After Breaking Dawn" as her own work.

In an attempt to be magnanimous and wanting to give her the benefit of the doubt, I messaged her privately asking her to take it down.

She refused and maintained that the story was her own. On her profile, she claims to be sixteen years old. Regardless of the fact that she is a decade younger than me, I feel that she is more than old enough to comprehend the enormity of her actions and offer some kind of remorse for her theft.

Clearly, she is incapable of such maturity; but that does not mean she should be excused.

I then reported her to fanfiction as violating the Terms of Service. The story she posted was not an original work of the user listed as the author.

I followed-up and tried to reason with her. She demanded that I stop claiming she had stolen my work. To prevent me from messaging her further, she disabled the "Private Message" function in her fanfiction profile.

Many of you have written to me in support and acknowledgment. Some have gone as far as to report aashi16 as well. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. I've even heard from some of you that she messaged you back saying I stole the story from her. Utterly ludicrous.

Whether you are a writer, painter, actor, musician, dancer, etc., your artistic contributions are extremely personal. They are a labor of love, and the theft of such painstaking effort is one that profoundly disturbs me.

I am writing to you all because I want to ask your help and also give you a chance to save my story.

If fanfiction does not remove aashi16's stolen story in one week from today, I will be removing my work from the site permanently.

If only one person read it on her profile and believed the story to be her own, the damage to artistic integrity would still be irreparable.

I encourage you all to take a moment to comment on aashi16's creative use of copy/paste in her "Life After Breaking Dawn". Because there is only a single hundred thousand word chapter in it, you can only comment once, so please make it count.

I also request that you comport yourself respectfully, and do not harass a sixteen year old girl beyond pointing out her theft and requesting that she do the right thing.

If "Life After Breaking Dawn" is not gone in a week, "An Untitled Continuation of the Twilight Saga" will be.

I cannot continue to share my work on a site that does not enforce its own Terms of Service.

It breaks my heart.

I do not mind if you wish to download the story and save it on your own computer. I merely ask the same thing I asked of aashi16 – please credit the person responsible for the writing.

Thank you all so much. I shared so much with so many of you when I wrote the story, and I will cherish the memory forever.

Warmest Regards,

Renee
fancastride chapter 13 . 3/13/2010
Scream...yelling you had me going there, I thought Edward really did leave again. Where was Alice not answering her phone. Oh, and Bella has not seen what Edward looks like yet. Can't wait to find out how it turned out.
fancastride chapter 12 . 3/13/2010
Edward all grown up can't wait. things are going to well for Bella. Is she going to take the potion? Wunder if will work on her?
fancastride chapter 11 . 3/13/2010
Well Bella and Edward are making up for lost time engaged, drinking the potion and changing her. I hope the potion works on Edward. Poor Alice not aging. Are Jasper, Emmett and Rose around?
fancastride chapter 10 . 3/13/2010
Did finding the plant leaf hasve anything to do with Edward coming back for Bella? Just wondering if something happened that made him come back after all this time...and now he is going to change her.
fancastride chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
Did Bella say Carlisle looked older? what happened to him?
fancastride chapter 7 . 3/13/2010
Bella certainly has her mind made up.
fancastride chapter 6 . 3/13/2010
Is Bella really so sure that this will work out after all this time.
fancastride chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Truly Bella must be filled with so much joy at the moment Edward finally came back. I know she has been waiting for twenty years. Can't wait to see how it goes.
fancastride chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
he came back. Is he back to stay?