Reviews for Hope on a String
xFlipJamsx chapter 14 . 2/19
awesome stories :D i know these two fanfictions were of jinx and kid flash, but i kinda did want to read the conversation robin has with starfire about what slade did to him. :o
THE DAUGHTER OF THE SEA GOD chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
I am reading this
THE DAUGHTER OF THE SEA GOD chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Ohhh so sweet! I really think those 2get along very well!
Greyshield chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
Now now, did not the creators decide it would be too cliche to make Jericho gay? :)
Greyshield chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Always, always...you get mad at yourself for getting mad at others, then it starts. Nice writing the cutter.
Greyshield chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Poor Jinx and Robin. That stuff really doesn't ever go away.
Greyshield chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
Not accidents as in deliberately inflicted by others or deliberately inflicted by herself?
Guest chapter 14 . 11/19/2012
Nice
silverangel83 chapter 14 . 11/12/2012
I think your writing is very nicely done. I really think a story from Wally's point of view would be cool. I just find him so interesting. I like the alternate family you gave him. Having a story center around him with Jinx being there to support him more would be awesome.
Flinxie chapter 14 . 10/7/2012
I LOVE THIS SOOOO MUCH the hole story ahhh best story ever! i mean it !
nequam-tenshi chapter 14 . 9/22/2012
I cannot believe it took me so long to find out that you wrote a sequal to Breaking Free! I am crying from how you wrote about how Jinx's powers manifested. This is lovely beyond words.
Torchbug chapter 13 . 8/6/2012
This took me like 2 hours to read. It is now 5 am. I read this directly after the prequel. Like I literally never put down my iPod. I hope you're happy. But in all honesty, I looved this story! It had a darker theme to it than your preveous story, but I adored how you added a more hurt/comfort side of the story. And that whole thing, about robin being raped by Slade, well let's just say I wasn't expecting that at all! It was a nice way to add a bit. More angst and depth and real reason to Robin's stoic detachment. You are amazing, and my sleep deprived self bows at your feet. Hoping you will do more Flinx romances (preferably fluff ones to!) - the hopeless romantic
Nerdy Girl 2.0 chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
I think you really managed to keep everyone in caharcter.I also admire your a story with 18 chapters with 14! By god you are a profilic writer!(Envy alert!)
ScarletReid chapter 14 . 10/28/2011
Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaase add! I really enjoy this story! I like how you make it so sweet...yet badass XD