Reviews for Ginger Snaps: The Pack
anon chapter 6 . 11/27/2010
great story so far, maybe write a backround story in the first chapter, in order to clarify the story better, other than that, keep updating.
Nomad79 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
This is interesting i like it so far, pretty good, I'll have to finish it up and give a more detailed review after work.
madman fred chapter 6 . 2/2/2010
First the good: Ginger's intriguing, Brigitte's intriguing. I think you've hit the right notes on all the characters, save one. Jason's a bit of a puzzle that needed more explaining. (A foot taller?) The change in Brigitte is both shocking and intriguing. The staccato rhythm you create with your style is also good for creating a delirious effect.

However on the bad side, it is frustrating when it's overused, and it makes it hard to build suspense. You also switch between the characters too often, and you leave the reader with too many gaps in information. I think you need to feed them more of what you have in mind to keep them patient. That's delicate balance. Give them too much info, and the story is blown. Give them too little, and they lose patience.

I think the dialog works, and you have all the characters right, save one: Ghost. It's easy to indulge in stereotypes when you have a homicidal maniac character. Don't. Don't even look like it. Ghost is not someone who would think of biting somebody's neck herself (even if she actually does!) No, she would imagine commanding something to do that, and being obeyed. Ghost's whole fixation is on being God. Redesigning characters to take away their flaws. (Which if you think about it with Barbara, is a merciful thing.) Being the voice of God that narrates comics. Manipulating people without their knowing it.

Also ask yourself, how does she see what she is doing, remembering that she is mentally ill? Be fair to your characters in that sense.
finaldragon13 chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
got to admit i am intreiged...I'll be waiting for more
F.E.A.R. Fatale chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I'm left speechless!

It was really awesome!
Raaee chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
Hey. I loved your story a lot. Each chapter was amazing; Ginger was so good I loved it the most! PS I hope you weren't sick like Jacob (Black)...then again I would envy you if you were! Write more! Thank YOu!